Reggie's Backyard

It was one of those days they were out in Reggie's backyard.

They sat around the fold out table waiting for the girls to arrive from picking up Jade. Beside the normal drinking, they decided to go back to there roots. How bets originally originated.

"What are we? Ten?" Patrick chuckled seeing Henry and Vic prop their arms up on the white table, a grin on both of their faces. "You think you can beat me Victor?" Vic was never the best arm wrestler out of the boys, he'd remember he beat Patrick once when they were in the fifth grade but even then it was a struggle. "Well? I outta try" They clasp their hands together, Henry giving a smirk seeing how focus Vic got. Reggie leaned forward from the plastic white chair he was in, his eyes focusing on their hands. "Go!" Reggie shouted, leaning back a bit to see it play out.

Vic didn't even last five minutes, his fist was immediately slammed to the table. "Ow!" Vic pulled back and shook out his hand, a few of his knuckles cracked when Henry has slammed his hand down. "Better luck next time, fuck boy" Patrick cackled from the sidelines. "Fuck off Pat, why won't you get up here then?" Patrick glances at Henry for a quick second, taking another sip of his beer. "Sure, if it helps your dignity" He stood up and stretched, sitting down the bottle in the chair.

Vic moves out of his way as Patrick hunched over, propping his arm up for Henry. Henry seemed hesitant about going against Patrick, something that he was using to his advantage. "No weird shit Hockstetter" Henry demanded upright as he grabs his hand, putting his elbow on the table. "Of course Henry" Patrick snickered. Reggie looked at both of their hands once again, "This outta be good" Reggie muttered underneath his breath. "Go!"

Immediately it was a struggle from both ends, Henry was able to get Patrick close to the table while Patrick was struggling to move his hand up. For a couple more minutes it remained that way until Henry finally pinned his hand to the table.

"I knew I should've licked his hand" Patrick huffed wiping his hand on his shirt. "Bro what?" Henry said with disgust. "That's that weird shit I was fucking talking about!" "What about you big fella?" Patrick said turning to Reggie, ignoring Henry completely now. "You wanna test your luck against the oh mighty Henry bowers?" Reggie leaned back in the chair, contemplating. "Okay" Patrick grins as he moves out of the way. Vic went to the end where Reggie sat previously, Patrick went to sit off to the side to retrieve his beef.

"Don't be a sore loser" Reggie said putting his elbow on the table. "Confident are we?" Henry laughs grabbing his hand and putting his elbow on the table. "I'm just saying, you and you're ego" Vic watches their hands carefully before clearing his throat. "Go!" Henry's arm immediately starting shaking a bit while Reggie's stayed still, slowly moving Henry's hand down while he struggled to keep it up. Vic watched as Henry's hand hovered over the table, finally Reggie pressed Henry's hand to the table with a grin.

"Come on!" Henry shouted as Reggie pulled away, laughing seeing how upset Henry got. "See? I told you!!" "Best out of three?" Henry asked leaning forward. "Hen-"

"What are you fags up to?" The boys all turned their heads to see the girls enter the yard, Tulip crossing her arms as she walked over to the table. "Some good ole fashion arm wrestling" Patrick answered spreading his arms out for a hug from his girlfriend. "What took you so long?" Ali walked over to Patrick and gives him a hug, stroking his hair. "We had to coax jade into leaving the house, she was in the middle of doing her hair or something" "Is that why you have a bonnet on?" Vic asked seeing the black girl stand off to the side. "Yer, And if y'all yank it off my head you gonna wish you weren't born" Jade states, mainly to Patrick as she throws her hood on her head.

"Arm wrestling? Let me guess Vic lost?" Lorraine snickers seeing her boyfriend glare at her. "Piss off Lorraine, Id like to see you try" Lorraine arches her eyebrow, was he challenging her? "Is that a Challenge?" Vic stares at her for a few seconds before giving a smile. "Sure" He answers. "Oh god" Ali and Jade said in unison. "This is gonna be the weakest thing I'm gonna ever see" Ali snickers at Jade who made her way over to Henry. Lorraine got on the other side of the table and puts her elbow on the table, snatching Vic's hand. "Goddamn, can you fucking wait?" Lorraine didn't reply, waiting for a go from Reggie or Tulip.