Pennywise be on some BS

Today was normal, it always started out as normal.

But Derry was everything but normal, and Lorraine and Jade grown to realize that.

It was a rainy July day, everyone had decided to bunk at Henry's because they were close and half of them were soaked. Everyone was teasing Jade seeing her pout about her soak and wet hoodie. "Don't be sad Gem!" Ali nudges her shoulder with a cheeky grin. "I'm pretty sure you can work your Mister Bowers magic to get what cha want!" Jade rolls her eyes as she followed behind everyone up the steps to Henry's room, removing her hoodie carefully.

"Fucking finally" Tulip crashed in the corner of old pillows Henry collected over the years, the germaphobe in her would be screaming at this moment if she wasn't so tired. "We barely made it" "Yeah, I'm lucky I brought those shopping bags" Jade sat on the bed and started to take off the plastic bag she put on her head before removing the ones on her shoes. "Bro that's smart as hell" Vic muttered angrily as he took off his shoes, his shit was soaked to the max. "Think smart, not hard" Henry crashed on the bed next to his girlfriend, glancing up at her as she shook out her curly hair. "It's only like fucking three, why the hell is it raining like that?" Reggie looks out the window, rain was practically banging against it. "I thought the weather man was gonna be lying about it being this bad"

"Well looks like we're stuck here until the storm passes" Patrick sat on the floor near Henry's small closet, he had pulled Ali onto his lap. "I say give it an hour or two. We don't gotta worry about you know who if he returns" Everyone side glances Jade as she kicks her feet back and forth looking at the blank screen on the tv. They all collectively sighed, oblivious like always. "Oh yeah, Jade you think you can ask Butc-" Tulip cuts herself off seeing the lights flicker, she had to make sure she just didn't blink. "You guys saw that too?" Lorraine asked with a bit of nervousness in her voice, she wasn't afraid of the storm. She was just afraid of the power going out in the middle of the storm. "Aw Lorrey" Vic pokes at her legs as a sign to tell her to sit. "Don't tell me you're afraid the dark"

Before Lorraine could open her mouth to tell Vic to fuck off, the lights shut off completely. "Boo!" Ali jumped hearing Patrick's voice in her ear. "Asshole" she huffed punching him in the chest, she couldn't believe she felt her heart jump. "Shit" Henry mutters looking outside, it was dark. "Fellas come with me" He stood up and stretched. "And grab that umbrella behind you Pat" "Wh-Where y'all going?" Lorraine stuttered, she could see the outline of Vic putting back on his shoes while grumbling. "The cellar, that's where the backup generator is" Patrick and Jade flicked their lighters on in unison, both turning in opposite directions of the room.

Henry puts a hand on Jade's head, looking directly in her eyes (at least he thinks). "Are you gonna be okay here with them?" "Yeah" Jade flicks her lighter off, closing her eyes. "Make it quick, y'all should be back in five" "Why can't I stay with them?" Vic whined. "What if I something happens to the girls??" "You think you're scrawny ass can protect us?" Ali snorts as she slid off of Patrick for him to get up. "Me and Jade have more power combined, we'll be fine" "I -I dunno. I think one of the guys should stay" Lorraine presses her fingers together. "God, the more you press them to stay the more it feeds their egos" Tulip huffs. "Hurry the fuck back" "Whatever you girls say" Patrick snickered.

Jade closed her eyes as she heard their footsteps leave the room and become distant as they went down the steps. Lorraine huddles up in the corner as another loud boom was heard as the front door closed.

The room was quiet, the flicking of Jade's lighter heard to make sure nothing strange was happening. Even she was a bit paranoid. "You look like one of those weird girls in horror movies" Ali comments seeing Jade flick the lighter once more. "They always end up living, do they not?" What a way to kill the mood, only she could do it. "Ali..." Lorraine whined again. "I have to pee..." "Okay? Go pee" Ali rose her eyebrow, since when was she the care taker of her? "Can you like...walk me to the bathroom?" Lorraine flinches hearing Tulip's muffled laughter. "Looks like someone's afraid of the dark" "Am not!! I just..." Lorraine trails off, huffing seeing she was stumped. "Fine Rainey Days, come on" Lorraine stood up and carefully stepped around the room towards the doorway.