Reginald Gerald Huggins is a chump

There were many things Reggie could Tolerate,  Peter Gordan was not one of them.

The fact that Henry even allowed him to still hang around them was a mindfuck. But he did have a point, Peter threw some mean ass parties. 

But that's beside the point! 

Every day it was at least one of the girls in the gang coming to him with a new Peter Gordan story. It was irritating, why couldn't that bastard know boundaries?

"For the last time Gordan, fuck off!" Ali huffed as she angrily stormed down the hallway. She was trying to put distance between her and the boy but he was always on her tail. "Come on Ali! It's just a simple question!" "You're simple without the LE" Ali muttered pitching her forehead. She turns to face him and crossed her arms. "The hell do you want?" "Okay, Okay" Peter rubs his shoulder, he was grateful that she was giving him some of her time. If she did change her mind, he did have two other girls to go to. "I have this gift for Tulip and-" "You lost me at Tulip" Ali said turning on her heel again. "Huh? I thought you two were friends!" He tilts his head in confusion, he noticed Ali as one of Patrick's new flings that seemed long termed but he wasn't completely sure. "Oh we are, but she like has a boyfriend if you didn't know. Which you do know but ignore" Ali waves her hand as she walks off. "See you Pete" Peter grumbled seeing Ali disappear down the hallway. 

There were two other people he could go to, but he wasn't sure if he was going to succeed. He turns around and began walking back before he bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going Gordan!" He looks down to be faced with Tulip smiling up at him. "Oh shit, What's up T?" Peter smiled back at her, this was all to convenient. "Nothing much, I was headed to class. I heard that they're actually doing a hall sweep this time" Tulip said angrily. "What a load of shit" Fuck what Peter said about this being convenient, he wasn't gonna have enough time to talk to her. "Yeah, See you later Peter" Tulip started walking past him. "Wait!" He puts a hand on her shoulder making her stop. "I got a new tape!" Tulip rose her eyebrow looking at the tape. "What is it?" "Get this, There's this new group on the come up" She turns to him with curiosity in her eyes. 

"Really? Who?" Peter hands her the tape and smiles. "Their called Nysnc, I think you'll like em if you like the backstreet boys" Tulip gazed down at the tape in her hand. "Thanks, Catch you later!" Peter watches as she quickly made her way down the hallway. Everyone was seemingly scattering. He turned around to head to his class only to get shoved onto the ground. Peter looks up at the culprit, in shock to see it was Reggie. "Reggie, What the hell man?" Reggie didn't reply, he only glared down at him and continued on his way. Peter wasn't worth his time. 

Peter grumbled as he stood up and dusted himself off. "Piece of shit" He began making his way to class as the bell rung
~

Reggie tried his hardest not to think about Peter for the rest of his day, but seeing him give that tape to Tulip bothered him to the furthest extent. He sat at the lunch table in deep thought. "Kaka" Reggie snapped out of his thoughts hearing Jade call him, he turns to be greeted with her stare of confusion. "What's wrong with you?" "Nothing" He props his elbow on the table and leans into his hand. "You sure?" Tulip was the next to question him. Reggie gave her a dead stare before turning away. "Uh oh, someone's on their period" Patrick laughs wrapping his arm around Ali's waist. "Fuck off Hockstetter" Reggie snapped making the boy put his hands up in defeat. "Yeesh man, I was just joking" Reggie muttered a quick whatever before returning back to his deep jealous thoughts. 

"Well, Imma head out" Jade said standing up. She could clearly feel the tension he was giving off and she didn't want to be apart of it. "Babe you wanna go to the music room?" Henry stood up after his girlfriend and gave a grin. "Hell yeah, I got something to say to Mister Richard" With that Henry and Jade left the table. It left the six couples at the table with the awkward tension at the table. Reggie practically didn't notice seeing them shift awkwardly seeing how he was thinking to himself. "You're making things weird" Lorraine said without thinking. "Why just lie?" "What are you talking about Lorraine?" Vic asked turning to his girlfriend, he was a bit confused seeing how speak out right angrily (kinda). "I'm talking about Reggie and his pouting self in the corner, lying n shit. It's kinda annoying" Lorraine crosses her arms and slouches. "And I thought we had issues" Ali says under her breath. "Hey guys, Can yall step out for a bit?" They all turned to Tulip seeing her speak with a sigh. "We'll catch up later"