Tulip's dream

Tulip Kaspbrak never really liked the change the gang was going through.

From the three other add ons she could feel like the boys were mellowing out. It bothered her, hell she only got into a relationship because she didn't want to be treated like a second option. But look at her now, everyone is in a relationship and isn't that just fucking great. She took a sip from the beer bottle and looked over at everyone talking, the atmosphere was almost like old times.

Almost.

She threw the now empty bottle behind her and pats her chest. "You good Tulip?" She looked up to see who asked her that, it was none other as Allison Tozier. She was the older sibling of that brat and it's possible that she's the reason he turned out to be the way he is. "I'm just fucking peachy" She said sarcastically causing Ali to tense up. "Tulip" Patrick said gritting his teeth, he doesn't know what was her problem but she needed to calm down. "What? I didn't fucking do anything, I answered her damn question" They were all annoying, every single one of the girls were. Her eyes landed on the girl in yellow, she couldn't help but scoff and look the other direction.

"You got a fucking problem with me?" Tulip perked up hearing her talk. A smirk fell onto her face as she made eye contact with her green eyes. "She finally speaks, of course not girlie. We're like sisters" Tulip was met with the dead gaze of her eyes before she took a step forward causing her to tense up. Jade didn't make it that far because Henry pulled her beside him once again. "Control your bitch Reggie" Henry demanded. "Because mines can fight" Tulip taps her foot rapidly hearing Jade snickering. Reggie stood by silently, glancing at the girl before taking a deep long sigh. "Why don't you go sit in the van? Just until you cool down. I'll meet you" "Whatever" She stood up and stepped over the log and started walking back to her van.

"What's her problem?" Tulip could hear Lorraine ask faintly as she opened the passenger side door. She sat down and slammed the door shut, huffing angrily. She couldn't believe this shit, why are they getting so defensive this time around. No one cared seemingly when it came to her but let it be them it's a different fucking story. She turns the keys in the ignition to the first setting, the radio cuts on to her favorite song. It's what she needed in the moment, she cranks the dial up a bit to drown out their talking. She props her foot on the dash board staring out into the vast darkness of the woods.

She hated this, this new change. She hated them, she hated her. "We look like a fucking joke now" She mutters crossing her arms. "Taking in stray cats or some shit" her foot tapping became rapid again, she needed to calm down. But she couldn't, it bothered her. How the guys were changing, how they changed them it made her feel like she was the only one who even cared about the friend group. She needed to think of an out, somehow and some way she needed one. A light bulb went off in her head as a grin spread across her face. "Perfect" She leans against the door piecing her plan together. All she had to do was wait, patience is key after all. The others may think they know them, but on contrary they're only on the tip of the ice burg.

Besides, it won't take long for one of them to fuck up.
~
She was right, it didn't take long at all.

Her phone was ringing in the middle of the night, she couldn't decide if she wanted to answer it or not. She rolled over on her side and picked up the phone and presses it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey T..."

It was Patrick, Tulip glances over to her alarm clock. It was about nine thirty, she turned her attention back to the boy on the phone. "What's wrong Pat?"

"Hm...Huh...Don't worry about that, can you come over? My parents aren't home. We can hang like we use to"

It was right there, the offer was right in her face. "Sure, I'll be there in a few"