Never have I ever but it turns personal

Jade never realized how bad her issues were

She ignored them so much that if you sat her in a room with them she'll continue to ignore them. Tulip tried her best to help the girl, but she had her own problems. Her social worker tried to get Angelica to send her to therapy but god knows Jade didn't want to go. It wasn't until one unfaithful day that she couldn't ignore her issues anymore. It started up by accident, they were playing an innocent drinking game that turned way too personal.

Tulip hands everyone a beer, sitting her ass on top on the cooler. She hated sitting on the logs when she was wearing shorts. Jade has no idea what she was getting herself into, she was so into the music in the back. She bops her head to the music until everyone was situated. Tulip smirks as she kicks off the first question. "Let's see...Never have I ever questioned my heterosexuality" Reggie shakes his head seeing Vic and Patrick take a drink. "Why didn't you drink Henry?" Tulip teases him, she truly wanted to see if the junkyard was true. "Because I'm not a fucking fag" Henry states aggressively much to Jade's confusion. "Wait, so you didn't get your dick sucked?" Patrick sighs sadly. "I offered but he said no" Henry shakes his head, he doesn't want to be reminded of the junkyard. Not again.

"Alright" Jade rolls her eyes, something was off about him. Reggie points his finger at the group. "Never have I ever, got caught up doing something illegal" Patrick, Henry, and Jade all drink to that much to the others amusement. "I was at the wrong place at the wrong time" Jade admits. "Spill" Tulip leans forward, Jade never really talked about her BYOB stories to the gang and when she did it was rare. "Grand theft auto. Seven's dumb ass picked me up in a stolen vehicle and nearly got me locked up" Jade shrugs it off seeing their faces. "Learn something new everyday about you Green eyes" Patrick looks at the girl with new interest.

A couple questions went by and so did a couple drinks. It was between Patrick and Henry who drunk the most. "Alright, last question" Vic sat his half empty beer bottle on the ground. "Never have I ever been caught, or almost been caught playing with someone's feelings because they were bored" Vic kept his eyes on Patrick mainly, not too shock seeing him go for another sip, but not even noticing Jade bring her bottle to her lips. "Woah woah!" Tulips shouts pointing to the girl. "Jade! What?!" Jade froze just when she was about to drink. She mentally cursed seeing all eyes on her, ignoring the confusion or hurt in her boyfriends eyes (she couldn't tell). "What? I'm just thirsty" She tried to play it off, she didn't know she'll get caught. "Oh bullshit" Vic scoffed. "You can't commit to shit" Jade felt her cheeks get hot, they weren't wrong. She hasn't committed to much, not to Patrick (which isn't a bad thing), not to Vic, and damn well not to Henry.

"Okay...I'm still not seeing the part where I played with someone's feelings" Vic coughs, bullshit. But it was his fault, who the fuck asks for sex the first time someone hangs out? "Jade" Her head dreadfully turns to Henry, he wasn't drunk, but that doesn't exclude how violent he could get. "What, are we?" Tulip never thought she would see the day Henry fucking Bowers put his pride aside for a girl, and for a girl he'd never thought he had interest in. Jade turns forward, looking at the bottle in her hand. "Your drunk, we shouldn't have this conversation now" "Oh but when will you green eyes?" Patrick instigated, smirking. He loved seeing drama unfold, especially if it was jade. "You've been real iffy babes" Jade wanted to punch him in his face. Why the fuck was he talking so much? For what? Jade sat in silence, it was the first time she was speechless and didn't have anything to say.

"I don't have time for this shit" She felt herself close up again, she'd rather die then become vulnerable and open. "I haven't played with anyone's feelings" "Then answer the question" Reggie watches the girl grow nervous, all eyes were on her to answer. "What do you consider you and Henry?" "I don't know, is that the fucking answer you were lookin for?" Jade was pissed, but she wasn't loosing her grip to a bunch of people pressing her for more information. "You don't know?" Henry scoffs, he felt a pang in his heart. "The fuck you mean by that?" Jade went silent again, it was for the best. She didn't want to spazz, but she was about to if they kept pressing. "It means what it means" Henry stood up, he was pacing back in forth rubbing his jaw. "I see it...I see it fucking clear" The gang seemed distance between the couple glaring at each other.

"You claim me when it benefits you" Jade pauses, he wasn't wrong. She claims him when she wanted to flaunt that she was dating a white boy, that she wasn't still hurting. "You claim me when it makes you look good. But me? You don't give a fuck about how I feel" "Look who's fucking talking!" Jade shouted, everyone turning her heads to the girl in yellow. "You don't defend me for shit, Fucking Moose called me a darkie and what the fuck did you do? Tell me Henry!" Henry glares, but yet he was quiet. "You ain't do shit but laugh, and I had to smack the shit outta him" Jade slams the bottle against the log, Tulip flinched hearing it shatter. "I'm done with this fucking conversation" Jade storms off past Henry, shoving him slightly.

The gang watches as she stormed to the car. This was the first time Jade was confronted with her issues, the first time the gang seen her in the wrong. But it wouldn't be the last.

The second time this happened to Jade, she did not do well with crying. She doesn't do well with herself crying and especially others. So it came too much of a shock that when her and Henry were arguing and he just...broke down. It wasn't in front of the gang luckily but it was something so unbelievable. It made her feel powerful to be the first female to make him cry, but yet she wanted to cry herself.

"What does it take Jade?!" His voice was weak and was shaky as he yelled. "What does it fucking take?!" She was unsure what to say, she froze in place hearing the emotion in his voice. "I try! I'm doing this for you!! I'm trying to change for us!" Jade never thought she'd ever hear those words come out his mouth. "For...us?" She questioned. "Yes!" He sounded desperate, and it made her sick. "I'm trying to be better, I know I'm not a good fucking person but I cant get better if your holding that shit against me!" Jade scoffs, she rubs her forehead. "I have every right to hold that shit against you. You called me so many racial slurs when I got here, twisted my fucking ankle. Do you think I see fucking change in you?" She got in his face, jabbing her finger in his chest. "I could give a fuck less if your trying! You either do it or I'm fucking done. I'm not spending my time with someone like you" Jade pushed him back, it was habit of hers to get physical in an argument before he could, she was preparing herself just in case he did want to swing first.

"Bye Henry" Jade turns her back to him and started walking out the front door. She felt a hand on her arm as a loud thud was heard in the room. She turns around to see the boy on the ground while gripping her arm. He wasn't looking up at her, he was shaking and she could feel it. It wasn't until she heard a sniffle was her attention caught. "I'm sorry!" Her eyes widen slightly seeing his tears hit the wooden floor below him. "I'm sorry Jade..." The feeling she was feeling was bittersweet, she broke him down but yet she felt bad about it. "Don't leave me, please" He looked up at her slowly, his eyes were starting to overflow with tears. She stared down at him, silent and speechless. Her arm tensed up feeling him grip on to the yellow fabric. "I..." She looks at his door and back at him, she was trying to set her mind back on leaving out the door. "I'll get better, please Jaden" She hated when anyone in the gang used her actual name, and in this moment wasn't any better.

This boy was practically begging. Henry never begs, it's either listen or get the fuck out. But anything that came to jade was a different story. Jade crouched down to him on the floor, dragging her thumb across his cheeks to wipe his tears. She couldn't bring words out her mouth without insulting in someway. Henry looks her directly in her eyes, she calmed him down slightly. He didn't want her to go like that, he wanted to change to some degree for her. How he was going to do it was beyond him. "Henry" He zones back in, wiping his eyes. "You're stupid, you know that?" Henry felt his heart drop before he felt her lips against his. It was well needed kiss, they both didn't want to think anymore.

It was never answered why Jade stayed with Henry or why Henry begged Jade to stay. As they laid on the floor listening to the old Elvis record playing as background noise, they could only realize how fucked the two of them were.