Pennywise on some B.S. but part 2

"What's taking the guys so long?"

Jade kicks her feet back and forth from sitting on the kitchen counter, something Tulip wouldn't dare to do. "Who knows, they probably ran to go get something" Lorraine watched as Jade pulled out a yellow lighter from out of her hoodie pocket, flicking it on and off. "Isn't that Patrick's?" Tulip asked watching jade kick her feet happily. As of lately her hyper fixation of the color yellow was getting bad, she started taking anything that was yellow. Last week she stole Reggie's hat that was missing for a good four days. "Yeah! Isn't it pretty?" "That's just a regular store bought lighter" Lorraine took a seat at the small table in the kitchen. "You can probably ask him for a lighter, he'd get it for you" Jade shrugs, it wasn't the same when the object was yours.

Footsteps were heard coming down the steps, two out of three girls tensed up seeing Butch come into view. He cocks his gun before putting it in his holster, taking a good look at the three girls. Jade slid the lighter in her pocket seeing his eyes land on her. "You girls gonna be alright?" Her eyes looked over at Tulip and Lorraine, they looked like they were a lost for words or were afraid to bring themselves to speak. "Of course Mister Bowers" Tulip felt sick seeing how sweet Jade spoke to the cop, he deserved everything but that side of her. Butch glances at Tulip, a smirk appeared on his face for a quick second. "Maybe you can learn a few things from Emerald, Flower." He throws his vest over his shoulder. "Tell your father I said hello Lorraine"

The girls watched as he left through the front door. They waited til the door was closed and heard his footsteps far away. Tulip held her head down feeling the tears build up in her eyes. "The fucking audacity of that man" Jade scoffed flicking the lighter on and off with more aggression. She hated being the exception to anything. She was grateful she wasn't being roughed up like the others but it still hurts to think about the times when she wasn't around. "Tell your father I said hello" Lorraine mocked leaning on the table. "Whatever the fucking guys are doing better be fucking worth it taking this long" Lorraine looked at Tulip, she was silent for awhile. "Tulip...You okay?" She wiped her eyes before they could notice the tears. "I'm fine...he just makes me uncomfortable" She mutters staring at her lap. She didn't want to say much, she didn't want to relive the day.

"On my moms I hope karma gets his ass" Jade  yawns. "Piece of shit officer" Tulip snorts a bit hearing Jade's accent pop out. It didn't happen much unless she was angry but it was still funny when it happened. "We should step outside, the atmosphere of this house is...off" Lorraine stood up. "It wouldn't kill us to wait outside would it?" The front door swung open and the girls turned their heads to see who it was. No one, the empty doorway. Jade huffs, assholes. "You aren't funny Henry!" Lorraine felt chills rush down her spine, there was something wrong. Something very wrong. She stood up and slowly walked towards the door, she was careful with her footsteps, not wanting to make too much noise to alert whoever is on the other side.

"It's just the boys" She kept telling herself, then why was she so scared? Lorraine stood in the open doorway. "Don't scream if he scares your ass" Tulip muttered, she kept her eyes on Lorraine as well. Lorraine peeks out the door, no one was there. "Strange" She turns to close the door but it wouldn't budge. "The hell is that?" A red balloon came floating in house, circling itself in the living room. Jade climbs off the countertop, her eyes didn't leave the strange red balloon that was coming closer to her and Tulip. Jade's finger twitched, she hated the color red. It was another color that made her skin crawl. Lorraine had finally got the door to budge from off the wall but once she saw what was behind it she began shaking.

"Lorraine...?" She froze seeing herself face to face with her missing sister. She covered her mouth, looking at her made her sick. The side of her face was missing, only rotting muscle that slowly formed a smile. "You left me...But you can come with me and the others" Lorraine backs up seeing Charlie hold out her hand. "Come on Lorraine....We all float" Tears came sliding down her cheeks, she felt her butt hit the couch. Charlie's grin widened, she grew tall over Lorraine. "Consider this as....hm" Charlie puts a rotting finger on her cheek. "Revenge..." Lorraine's breathing picked up. No, this wasn't real. None of this was real. "You're dead! You're not real!" She shouted shakily, she wasn't sure about herself.