chapter 27

my phone starts to ring again . i check to see who it is and it's just denki .

"hello?"

"hey hina i was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me,sero and mineta!"

"yea sure what time?"

"like about 6ish oh and you can bring bakugo if you want"

"yea okay um ill ask if he can drive us.."

"oh okay um btw hina are you okay you sound a bit panicky.."

"yea i'm fine i'll ask him.."

"okay then see you later bye!"

"bye!"

he then hangs up . i stood up and sat on my bed . i hear the door open . i turn around and it's bakugo . "hey um denki called and asked if i wanted to hang out." i said "you two alone?" he asked "no with sero and mineta , he asked if you can come too." i said "yea i'll go." he said "okay and also we need to pick them up so." he nods his head . "also are you okay i know i teased ya but you sound panicky.." he asked .i felt as if i should tell him since he's probably the person i trust the most so i decided it would be the best to tell him . "you know when you asked me who called me and i told you that it was just some random number." i asked . "yea.." i took a deep breath and that's when he knew this was serious . he puts his phone down and looked at me . "it was a villain who called me and right after you left he called me again and told me...stuff." i said . "what do you mean stuff" he asked so i told him about everything . "wait so your telling me that there boss like the leader ig you can say of the league of villains is actually your father like blood related." he asked . "yes and i'm sorry that i didn't tell you sooner it's just that i recently found out when you left i just started to panic." he pulls me closer to the point where i was on his chest . "i'm glad you told me..it shows how much trust you have in me.." he looks down at me and smiles . "but this got me thinking what if your quirk isn't really your quirk ya know" i sit up and tilt my head . "okay so you know your quirk right well what if your old quirk was changed into your recent quirk right now like you never know that your quirk used to be something totally different that is kinda similar to your real dad get it?" he asked . i nod . "but i could be wrong at the same time but you never know try asking that guy that keeps on calling you" he said . "yea" i said . " but i think there is another way try using your quirk til it's limit and see if something happens." he said . "if i'm being honest i don't really know what happens if i reach my limit probably because i don't use it that much because my quirk is useless in fact i don't even know i have a limit but i guess i'll try." he sits back . "alright what rule did you set for your room?" he asked . "basic stuff that if someone try's to hit me than they'll get hurt so." i get up and get into fighting pose . "okay then." he said he gets up and he does the same . he grabs me and slams me to the ground . i groan . nothing happens to him . "why isn't anything happening?" he asked . "try using your quirk on me." i said . "but what if i hurt you" he asked . " i'll be fine ." he nods and he does the exact same thing but with his quirk which when we grabbed me it really burnt . he slammed me to the ground but this time he slammed me really hard that i couldn't even feel my back anymore . i groaned loudly . especially since i had carpet i got rug burnt . " i'm sorry i went to far.." he helps me up and puts me on the bed . " it's no use my quirk is just useless at this point ." he comes out of the bathroom with a first aid kit and wraps those things around my arm . " don't say that dumbass your quirk isn't useless.." i look down and for some reason i started to cry . i just couldn't help it . " hey don't cry.." he hugs me . " i'm sorry i'm being dramatic.." he lifts my chin up . " look i'm not great with words but your perfect just the way you are so don't cry over the fact that your quirk is useless it's not it can come in handy when your fighting a villain plus your great a fighting so you basically don't need a quirk..." i stayed silent . " i hate just hate seeing you cry because it hurts me so much knowing that i can't help you but i promise i'll make you the most happiest person alive when your around me i'll protect you i promise.." he hugs me . i slowly hug him back . " will it make you feel better if i bake a cake for you?" he asked . i chuckle . he leans back and gets up . he helps me stand up . " i'm sorry that i hurt you.." he said . " no it's fine!" i smiled . we walked downstairs and saw kirishima still asleep . i stare down at me from the back of the couch . i poke him and nothing . i poke him once more and still nothing . i gave up at that point so i walk towards bakugo. "OW" i turn back at me and i saw a pillow on his face . " who threw a pillow at me!" he asked . i shrugged my shoulders . " then it was you bakugo!" he turns around . " i'm literally busy right now making this one a cake how am i supposed to throw a pillow." he said . "then it was you hina!" he said pointing at me . " i promise you it wasn't me i poked you but you didn't wake up so i was walking towards bakugo and then you said you got hit by a pillow so how could it be me." i watched another pillow hit him in the face . "wait hina what are you thinking right now?" bakugo asked . i turn to him . " um about how kirishima got hit by a pillow?" i said "okay think that again" i do as he says and he gets hit by another pillow. "HOW MANY PILLOWS DO YOU HAVE HINA!" kirishima yells . bakugo grabs my hand and drags me upstairs to my room . he lets go of me and stands in front of me . "try pulling my hair like think about pulling my hair." he said . i was confused of course put i thought of pulling his hair and his head went to the right . " okay okay you can stop now!" he said "how!?" i asked . "just stop it's hurting me!" he yelled, i stoped . "i-it sorry i-i didn't know what to do!" he starts to rub the spot i pulled his hair some how . "it's fine but i was right you do have another quirk wow i'm so smart huh." he said . "sure" i said . "the fuck you mean sure!? huh!?" he yelled . "yea yea whatever" i go downstairs and see kirishima . he turns around . "hey hina did you hear were going camping!" kirishima yelled . "really when?" i asked . "umm this week" he said . "mm okay then time to call mina." i grabbed my phone and called her . "wait why do you need to call her?" kirishima asked . "shopping duh" she answers so quickly i mean so surprise .

"i was literally about to call you"

"why is that?"

" well to go shopping for camping duh!"

"okay then let's say about 7:30ish"

"okay i'll bring the whole class with!"

"okay see you later"

"BYE"

i hang up . "wow that was a quick conversation" kirishima said . i nod . "okay then that means everyone get ready we're going to the mall!" ( again😩👏)

to be continued 😃👍

i am currently tired asf but i'm not at the same time but like that's it i got nothing to say OH AND HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS I PROMISE THERE WILL BE A CHRISTMAS EDITION CHAPTER I PROMISE IT WILL BE GOOD LIKE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I HAVE IN MIND SO STAY TUNED😃 ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 23.6K READS LIKE OMFG THANK YOUUUU🥲

SO HERE IS THE BONUS PICTURE FOR TODAY

THIS MASTERPIECE 😩👏