planning

Hinas POV

ah yes everyone's favorite holiday this year, halloween . it's been 5 days since my injury and ive gotten a lot better because of recovery girl thankfully and mina has been taking care of me these past few days and bakugo even though he couldn't do anything because it's mostly just taking a bath that i needed help with but he did do it one time because mina couldn't make it because she was busy so bakugo had to do it .

flash back 😩👌

bakugo POV

"hey so i won't be coming today because i have to go somewhere with my mom but you can take care of her!"
"wait what-."
"bye!!!"
did she just hang up on me . i'll kill her when i see her watch . i look at hina and she was in the bathroom . "hey hina!"
"yes!"
"um so raccoon eyes said that she won't be able to make it so i'm going to take you a bath okay!"
i didnt get a response so i called out her name again . " no it fine i could take a shower by myself!"
"you sure?"
"yea! positive!"
i knew that she couldnt do anything so i put my ear to the door and i could hear her struggling . i let out a sigh . "i'm coming in!"
i open the door and instead of being in the shower she was barely taking off he clothes . her face turned red like a strawberry . "KNOCK YOU IDIOT" she threw a towel at me and i closed the door . i laugh due to her stupidity . "there!"
"yea" i walk in and i see her already in the bath . she whispered something under her breath . "what did you say" she looks at me
"pinche pendejo!"
"huh?"
"nothing.."
yea i'm searching that shit up later . she probably called me something .
i rub my fingers through her hair and started to scrub her back . i honestly didn't know how mina did it tho . "you okay?" she looked at me and she nodded . she looked back down but her face was red . i could tell that she was embarrassed . i chuckled . and she looks at me . "what are you laughing for!" she was pissed off but she was still blushing . "your just cute that's all ."
"no i'm not."
she faced away from me . pouting like a puppy . "i'm going to bring you clothes be right back ." she didn't say anything . i went in her room and got her clothes and i looked at her underwear and they were quite small . i went into the bathroom and she had towel wrapped around her . "here" i put her clothes on the sink . "okay get out"
"you have quite small underwears or could they be a thong?"
"GET OUT" she threw a towel again at me . i just kept on laughing . she came out and her face was red . she's cute of course but this is even cuter more like adorable . she went on her bed and put a blanket over her so that i couldn't see her . i rolled my eyes while smiling . i went on top of her and just looked at her until she said something . "get off of me bakugo!" 
"no" i laughed and i layed down on top of her . "actually bakugo get off your hurting me"
"oh crap sorry i forgot!" i went off to the side and she checks . "your lucky you didn't hurt me that much ."
"sorry i actually forgot."
"it's fine it's nothing too bad so don't worry about it ." she smiles and i smile back .

End of flash back

Hinas POV

"HEYYYYY HINAAAAAAA!" oh god . i turn around and of course it's Mina . but she was with kiri and bakugo . she ran towards me and hugged me . "nice to see you too"  she pulled back . "all of us were meeting at my house mk"
"wait what for?" she looks at me disappointed .
"for our costumes dummy!"
"do we have to?" everyone looked at bakugo .
"hell ya bakugo we have to , remember we're having a party so you have to dress up!" i roll my eyes . "fine okay ." 
i hear mina cheering and i just walk away . "HEY WERE COMING WITH YOU" i wag my hand . mina puts her arm around me . she started talking about costumes and stuff like that .

time skip

we were all sitting down in my room thinking of what we should be . "wait how about we be maids hina!"  i shake my head rapidly. "never, never in a million years ." she groans . "your no fun hinaaaaa!" she gets up and starts to go through her closet . "GOT IT!" she pulls out a bag . "here go in the bathroom and change!" she shoves me into the bathroom . "what did you give her?" i hear bakugo say . "oh something ." i sigh and i look inside the bag . oh god . of course . i put it on and i look at myself in the mirror . why mina . out of all the things why this . i open the door and i could see minas eyes lit up . i walk out and i cross my arms . " i hate this ."
"oh cmon it looks cute in you!"
"it's a stupid bunny costume!"
"aww look at the little fluff tail!" w
"i'm not wearing this"
"okay okay okay would you rather wear this or a maid outfit." i look at her . "bitch a maid outfit!" mina looks at me and raised her eyebrow . "fine i'll wear this stupid shit." i go in the bathroom and quickly change . i go outside and i sit on her bed . "alright now what?" bakugo laid down next to me and kirishima was in the middle but kinda lower and mina was just on my thighs . "i mean we could start decorating ." mina said . "are we doing it at your house or mine?" 
"yours" they all said . "dam okay okay." i tap on minas head and she gets up and so do i . "alright well then i'm going home and start decorating i guess."
"we're coming with!" i gave them a thumbs up and headed home .

to be continued.....

okay okay so i'm going to do the Halloween party next chapter because yk it needs its own chapter and y'all don't need to worry i'll to it as quick as i can so right after i post this chapter i'm going straight to the halloween party 😁👍