comfort

Hinas POV

i slowly opened my eyes . i'm in a room in bed . i hear beeping sounds . of course i'm in the hospital . "oh good your awake!" . i turn to see who it is and it's recovery girl . well at least i'm not in a hospital . i sit up slowly but i feel a strong pain in my head . i groan in pain . "oh sweetie lay down! your in bad shape!" she gently lays me down . as she was doing that someone barges in . "HINA!" again i got a pain in my head . i rub my head . "shhhh keep it down!"
"oh s-sorry miss" he comes up to me and sits down . "hey hina its deku and bakugo ." i open my eyes again and it was them . bakugo was looking at me . but with a worried expression same goes for deku . but he was smiling . i try and sit up but my head hurts a lot but i managed to do it anyways . "i'll leave you three alone, i'll be back!" i see recovery girl walk out the door and i look back at deku and bakugo . suddenly deku had tears rolling down his face . he stands up and hugs me. "i'm sorry.." i smile . "it's fine. it's not your fault." i pat his head . he pulls back and smiles warmly at me . "well i'm going to be right back okay?" i nod . i watch as deku walks out . now it's just me and bakugo alone . complete silence . bakugo gets up and walks towards me and sits down on the bed next to me . "look i'm sorry.." he avoided to look at me . i chuckled . he looks at me and i look at him . "like i said . it's fine . it's not your fault ." he smiles warmly at me . he hugs me . my eyes widen knowing that this is so unlikely of him to do . "don't scare me like that..." i smile . "i won't i promise." we stood there hugging for a good 2 minutes .
"from here on . i'll protect you no matter what hina.." i felt tears rolling down my face . those words. i haven't heard in a really long time . i dig my face into his chest . i grab on to his shirt tightly . "thank you . bakugo.."
"no need to thank me teddybear."

Bakugos POV

it's been a good 10 minutes since we haven't talked . we just were cuddling . i look down and see her peacefully sleeping . i kiss her forehead . and continue to look at her . i won't let this girl out of my sight no matter what . someone walks into the room and it's recovery girl . "oh i'm sorry i'll get off." she shook her head . she walks up to me and looks at hina and touches where she was hurt . she lifted up her shirt and i looked away . but peeked at her cut . my eyes widen . that shit looked deep because it had a lot of stitching . " i think she's ready to go back home . does she have anyone at home to take care of her?" i shook my head . "well i could take care of her ."  i look at hina . "are you two a couple?"  my face heats up . "No!" recovery girl gives me that look . she knows . she knows that i like her .  "mhmm . okay i'll go get a wheelchair for her ." she was about to leave . "wait i could carry her."  she looks at me and she didn't even question nothing . i slowly got up and slowly grabbed her and held her close to me . her house wasn't far from the school so it was fine .

time skip.

i made it to her doorstep and realized that i didn't even have a key . there's only one way . i was about to kick down the door and someone opened it . "woah man where you about to kick down her door." of course it's kirishima. "why in the hell are you here shitty hair." i walk in and i see kaminari, and raccoon eyes . guess there here to visit her or something . "why are all of you guys here ." they all looked at me . "well we were waiting fo her to come home!" i rolled my eyes and started to walk up to her room . i opened the door and put her on her bed . i decided to stay next to her incase she wakes up . i don't want her to wake up to now one by her side so i stayed . i sat up next to her and the others walked in . they sat around the room waiting for her to wake up . no one was talking except shitty hair had to remind us . "so guys i was thinking of doing a party this week y'all down ." everyone looked at him with a really expression . "hey it's halloween this week remember ?"
"oh yea this saturday! i forgot!" Denki yelled
"be quiet your gonna give her a headache." i looked at them and they all nodded . "we know bakugo"  mina looked at me and smirked basically all of them were smirking.  "huh" i honestly didn't know what they were talking about . "you like her huh ."
"wait what no!" my face heated up and i try and avoid contact with them knowing what they said is true . "hey glad your awake hina!" i quickly looked at her and she was awake . she looked pale . almost like she was in pain . she tried to sit up but she couldn't . i helped her sit up . "where am i?" she looks around the room . "your in your bedroom" kirishima said smiling . she seemed disappointed . she was looking down at her hands . she put her hands on her face . she got up slowly and went towards her closet and opened it . she looked at raccoon eyes and she nodded . "alright everyone out ." mina pushed kirishima and denki out while i was still there . she looks at me and i get up and leave . they shut the door and locked it . all three of us sat down waiting to get back in .

Hinas POV

I watched as mina closes the door and then looks at me . "alright lets get you changed!"
"but i want to take a shower first."  she looks at me and nods . "i'm going to take you a bath how about that?" i nod . we open the door and see them waiting . "you boys can come inside but we're going to stay in the bathroom."
"okay" they all come in and we close the door and head to my bedroom bathroom since it's the closest . "just tell me when your done taking off your clothes okay?" i nod and go inside . i take off all my clothes and start the water . i wait for it to rise so that i could go in . i go in and that shit was hella fucking hot . i scream by accident and i cover my mouth . "you okay!?" Mina screams . " yeah i'm fine it's just that the water is fucking hot as hell!" i could hear them laughing. "okay there!" she comes in and leaves the door close. she unties my hair and i just sat there and looking at my hands . i can't believe i'm alive . kinda disappointing that i'm not dead . that stab was deep . "hey are you okay?" i look at her worried expression . it kinda made my heart sink . "yea.." i smile warmly . "i know your not . you can tell me ."  i let out a sigh . "it's kinda disappointing that i'm not dead . a stab that deep would have killed me . and i really thought i'd be dead ."  i chuckled . "hey don't say that . we're happy that you lived ." yeah but i'm not . "i know it's rough but look we're happy that your alive . when we heard that you got stabbed we were worried . especially bakugo . i mean he was there with you when it happened and deku too . we were all worried ."  i nod . "alright your all done! let me get some clothes for you ." she opens the door and i see bakugo, kirishima, and kaminari looking straight in . it kinda startled a little . mina comes back with some clothes and leaves them besides me so that i could change into . she walks out and closes the door . i quickly get out and change because i want to be in my bed and i was still kinda sleepy . i walk out of the bathroom and already everyone was asleep . they were on the floor except for bakugo . he was on my bed but he was still awake . he looked really tired . "you should get some sleep." he turned to me and he smiles . i get in bed and i lay down and he lays down with me . we were facing each other . my eyes starts to shut and i feel his arms pull me close to him . he whispered something but i didn't quite hear because i was already asleep..

"sweet dreams teddybear"