chapter 18

hinas pov

"HINA OPEN UP!" i heard loud banging on the door . i didn't want to get up and open the door knowing who's out side the door . "HINA HURRY UP OPEN IT!" i groan . i spread my arms and accidentally hitting someone or something . "ow" i look to my side and saw bakugo rubbing his eyes and looking at me . "sorry." i get up and open the door and as i suspected . she comes in and looks at me up and down . "WHY ARE YOU NOT READY!" i shrug my shoulders . she grabs me and shoves me into the bathroom and throws a bag at me . "CHANGE!" i look at it and i check the time and it was 5 . "oh hey bakugo didn't see you there!" i heard her say . i quickly put on the dress and look at. myself in the mirror . the dress was skin tight . it was a pretty black dress it wasn't like a wavy dresses . it had one strap on my left shoulder . i didn't know how she knew this dress would fit but she didn't . "i also brought shoes for you!" she opens the door a little and i see bakugo just looking at the door but he didn't quite see me . she walks in and closes the door behind her . "let me do your hair"

kirishimas pov 😛✌️

i took a deep breath and knock on the door . the door opens and i saw bakugo . "hey wheres pe- i mean hina?" i asked . "she's in the bathroom with raccoon eyes getting ready." he leaves the door open and goes and sits down . "by the way i got a suit for you man!" i said . he looks at me with a no type look . so of course i force him to put it on . "i don't like it." he said looking in the mirror . "oh cmon i think it looks great!" i see the door open . mina comes out and so did hina . but she was behind mina so i couldn't quite see her . "hey kirishima i didn't know you came!" mina walked up to me and stood beside me . "doesn't she look gorgeous! she thinks she looks ugly but she's not right!" mina had a smile on her face . i look at hina and mina was right she did look gorgeous . more like an angel . "can you guys like stop staring." she crosses her arms and looks the other direction .

back to hinas pov😛✌️

"alright so me and kirishima will meet to guys downstairs!" mina said . she grabs kiri and pushing him out the door . i stared out the door and it was just me and bakugo . i look at him . "your actually wearing a tux's ." he looks at me . "HEY ITS NOT NY FAULT SHITTY HAIR MADE ME!" i giggled at his stupidity . " and i shouldn't talk look at what your wearing it's beautiful you know that right.". i roll me eyes . "i doubt it now let's go." i walk away but he grabs my wrists . i turn my head and look down and look back up . "don't be saying things like that your gorgeous okay i don't ever want to hear you say your ugly okay it pisses me off you saying those kinds of things to yourself i hate it . promise me you won't say that?" i look at him . i nod . "okay let's go." he let's go of my wrists and walks outside and so do i . the party was downstairs so we had to the take the elevator . i stood beside him while looking down . "don't get sad on me . try and enjoy the dance okay, i'll even dance with you so there's nothing to be sad about okay." the elevator stops and i look at him . he holds my hand and starts to walk so i follow . we make it to the party and i see the the whole class and some pro hero's . and of course Mr. Aizawa and al might . they were talking to each other . i saw mina and kirishima along side with denki and todoroki . it looked like they were waiting for us . "HINAAAAAAAAAAAA" mina comes running towards me and hugs me again . bakugo didn't let go of my hand but i felt minas hand slap bakugos and he lets go . "LETS DANCE!" she grabs my hand and goes into the dance floor and starts to dance with me . it was kinda like slow dancing but fast i guess to can say .

bakugos POV

i see her dance with raccoon eyes . she looked like she didn't want to be there at all . i smile . she looks so clueless . it's cute . "woah it's bakugo smiling!" denki yelled . "SHUT UP" i yelled . i look back at hina and she still looked clueless . the song they were playing was over and they start to walk towards us . i chuckle . "what's wrong?" she looks at me and sits down on the table . i sat down next to her . "never dancing with her again". "HEY HINA LETS DANCE AGAIN!" mina yells . "NO" she replies . i heard raccoon eyes laugh . she puts her head down . "i'm sleepy." she said . "your always sleepy hina." she puts her head up and looks at me and puts her head down again . i could hear her sleeping so i get close to her and whisper in her ear . "don't sleep" she jumps and looks at me . "stop don't do that!" i laugh . "god your so cute" i said . she looks at me with a mad blushy face . she turns away . "hey hina wanna dance?" kirishima asked . "sure, i'll be back bakugo." she goes with kirishima and dances with him . i didn't mind but i didn't want kirishima dancing with her . i then see the grape head got up to her with his short lookin ass and bows at her and held out her hand . kirishima looks at me for a signal to come so i get up and walk towards them . i stop and look straight down at him . i saw his short little ass lookin scared face so he slowly walks away and runs . "thank bakubro!" i nod . "you can dance with hina if you want i'll be out of your guy's way!" he walks away . i bow down and held out my hand and look up . "may i have this dance?" i smile . she giggles and nods he head . i pull her in and put my arm on her waist and held her hand . "yk you didn't have to ask in that way right?" she said . "ya ya well don't go making fun of me ." she lays her head on my shoulder while i rest my head on hers . "i wont." she whisperers. i close my eyes and smile . never in a million years i had someone to make me feel like this . i felt warm and soft when i'm around her . she brings the worst in me well in a good way of course . why does she make me feel like this . why do you make me feel like this hina . god i love you .

i watch her and him dance and that's when i knew i didn't have a chance with her but that doesn't mean i'll give up . i'll do my best

to be continued😀

i really should stop writing these late at night well guess what i probably will keep doing it but idc well good night people 😛✌️