chapter 21

"hey don't cry it's going to be okay.." he hugged me . i couldn't do nothing but just stare at a blank wall with tears rolling down my face . i was in my room not in the living room . i must have walked up here . bakugo hugged me tightly . i wanted to break down crying but i couldn't . he kissed me on the cheek stroking my arm up and down . i snapped out of it . once i did . i broke down . i started to cry like i've been holding it in for such a long time . "just let it out okay.." i clumped up on the bed . my phone started to ring . i didn't felt like picking it up but bakugo picked it up . "shes not available right now." he hangs up and puts my phone down . i didn't bother telling who was it . "i'm going downstairs ima be right back" he gets up and leaves me . "hina~" my eyes widen . i sit up and there he is . he looks at the door "oh so i see your with someone." he raises his eyebrow . dabi . "i thought we had something." he pouts . he runs his fingers through my hair . "what do you want." i asked . "you~" he smiled . he bites his lips and puts his hand on my neck . " your dad sent me here just to check up on you to see if you made up your mind guess not." he leans in to whisper in my ear . "i'll be back little mouse~" he bites my ear and walked out of the window . "hey you okay?" i look to the door and bakugo was standing there . i watched him sit down next to me . "i'm just tired that's all.." i lay back down . i close my eyes . i felt his arms wrap around my waist . he lays his head on my shoulder since i was on my side . i close my eyes . i couldn't fall asleep at all . i was still hung up of what just happened . i got up put on a coat and slippers and walked out . i just wanted to go on a walk and get fresh air but once i did he was already out there waiting . "where are you going.." he was leaning on the wall he tilted his head and looked at me . "i just wanted to get fresh air.." i said . he walked up to me . " you know you really shouldn't be out here alone right..." (alright so i know dabi is like 24 or something but let's say he's like 17 🧎‍♀️) "what could there possibly be out here this is a safe neighborhood." he looks down at me and smiles . "that's what you think.." he puts his hand on my head and pats it . "just be a good girl while i'm gone okay just don't get with that guy.." he said . "you don't get to tell me what to do i get to hang out with the people i choose." he runs his fingers through my hair and lets go . he starts to walk away while waving at the same time . "i'll be back tomorrow!" and before i knew it he had disappeared in the darkness . it started to get cold so i went back inside and up my room . bakugo was still sleeping so i went into bed . "why are you so cold teddybear..." he groans . "i went outside" he covers me and him with a blanket and put his hands under my shirt and just held me close . "i'll keep you warm.." i smile . i close my eyes and slowly fell asleep in his arms.

i woke up to him staring at me . "wakey wakey!" he said . i look to my side and i didn't see bakugo . "where is he!" i yelled . "relax hes just downstairs making you breakfast or some shit like that" he was bending down on top of me while his hands were in his pockets . "what do you want now." i asked . "oh nothingggg i just wanted to check on you.." he smiles . "okay well get out." i push him and he fell to the ground on his butt . "fuck!" he gets up and rubs his butt . "dam okay then i'll be back tonight.."  i throw a pillow at him and he jumps out the window . "don't come back!" i yelled . i get back in bed and look at the ceiling . "pebble!" i open my eyes and saw kirishima looking down at me . he had a big smile of his face . "bakugo said to come downstairs to eat!" he puts his hand out and i grab it . he lifts me up and i just sit there . "i'll go downstairs in a minute." he nods and walks out of my room . i get up and head downstairs . i saw them already eating . i sat on the table and put my head down . bakugo grabs my head and lifts it up . "you okay?" they were both looking at me . "yea..just tired that's all.." he gently puts my head down . "are you going to eat." he asks . i shook my head . i wasn't hungry even though i haven't ate since the trip . which bakugo pointed out that i haven't ate . "cmon you have to eat!" kirishima said . bakugo lifts my head up again and feeds me a piece of his food . i didn't swallow i just kept it in my mouth . "swallow it . it's not like it's going to kill you." he says . i roll my eyes and swallow . "i'm fool" i get up and walk up to my room . "YOU ONLY HAD ONE BITE HOW COULD YOU BE FOOL!" bakugo yells . i hear him get up .

bakugos POV

"hey just leave her." kirishima said . "BUT SHE HASN'T EVEN ATE SINCE THE TRIP AND THAT WASN'T EVEN REAL FOOD IT WAS CAKE!" i yelled . "still just leave her she's probably not feeling good.." i look at him then upstairs . "i don't fucking care i'm going up there to see what's wrong." he lets go of me and i went upstairs and opened the door . she was in bed laying down with a blanket covering her . i sat next to her . "i'm sorry.." she says . "for what you didn't do anything." i said . "for making you scream.." my eyes soften . i could hear her crying because of her voice it was shaking . "hey don't cry.." i went to hug her but she flinches . it made my heart sink . i stared at her . she still had her blanket over her so i went under the blanket and stared at her . i went close to her and just cuddled with her . i felt her breath on my chest . i can still hear her cry but it was silent . i closed my eyes and held her tightly .

"i'm here for you okay..now stop crying dumbass i hate it when you cry..it hurts me...okay...just stay in my arms...i'll protect you...dumbass"

to be continued🕺💃🏽