back home

"this is your last day here at the island so make it count. we meet at the airport at 5 don't be late ." Mr. Aizawa said . everyone went into there groups . "so what shall we do hina!" i looked at mina . i shrugged my shoulders . "how about we buy you those sweets that i owe you!" i nod my head in excitement . "bakugo and kirishima would you guys like to come with were going to get sweets for hina!" they turned around . "sure i mean we have nothing in mind wait why are you getting her sweets?" i started to walk to stores and they followed along . "well um i kinda owe her a lot of sweets because of things i made her do so.." she said . i didn't even pay attention to any of them because i was too busy acting like a kid picking out toys . "hina watch out your gonna bump into people!" bakugo grabbed my arm before i did . bakugo was technically the dad here keeping me from getting crashed or bumping into people like he said . i kept on pointing out things and saying "oh look bakugo!" everywhere i look . i spotted a cake shop so i dragged bakugo while mina and kirishima were trying to catch up . "SLOW DOWN HINA!" bakugo yelled . i then bump into someone and i look up and it's just some random person . "I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN HINA!" he grabs my hand and we go into this alleyway . "what's wrong with you your never like this!" he yelled . i look the other way . "sorry i guess i got too excited i just want to cake that's all..." i look up at him and his eyes widen and his cheeks goes red . he slightly closes his eyes and turns to his side . he lets out a tch and walks away . i follow behind him . "alright what kinda cake you want ."  he looks at me . "but we're not even there yet" he was about to talk but someone had to interrupt him . "HINA OVER HERE!" i saw mina waving her hand and she already had cake . we walked up to her and she gave me the cake . i sat down a peacefully ate it while the others were talking . "so hinas easily to bribe huh?" kirishima asked . "yup very easy you can just say you'll buy her cake and there she's yours!" mina said . "is she even listening to what we're saying orr" they all look at me but i didn't care . "oh it's already 4:30!" kirishima said . "alright hina lets go." bakugo grabs my arm and drags me away from my cake . he picks me up and my dramatic ass starts to become d e p p r e x😖🖤✨(HAHAHSHS SORRY) "ill bake you some cake when we get back home." i look up at him with watery eyes . "really.." he rolls his eyes . "yea.." then he smiles .

time skip💃🏽🕺

i couldn't sleep at all . i was too energetic . i look to my side a bakugo was listening to music while closing his eyes . i assumed he was asleep . i went on my phone and just scrolled through stuff . i came across the news and saw my dad . they were interviewing him about something . i couldn't really tell what because i couldn't hear anything so i decided to just turn my phone on and just watch it later .

it was a few minutes in and couldn't sleep at all . i kept on playing with my hair and looking out the window at the same time .  i felt a tap on my shoulder so i turned around and it's kirishima . "hey pebble! cant sleep or what?" he said . "cant sleep." i said . "tell me. whats in your mind!" he laid his head on the back of the seat . " to be honest i don't really know." he smiles . "cmon! there has to be something on your mind!" i shook my head . "okay then if somethings on your mind tell me i'm here you know that right?" he puts his hand on my shoulder . "thank you kirishima i really appreciate it." he lets out a big smile and kisses me on the cheek . "try and go to sleep okay it's going to be a long trip!" i smile and nod . i took his advice and tried to go to sleep and surprisingly i did...

back home bitches😛😛😛😛😛

i opened the door and went in . the same as always . i ran upstairs and jumped on the bed . "you really wanted to go home huh?" bakugo said . i nod my head and closed my eyes . "hey where's kirishima?" i asked . "i think he's downstairs why?" he asked . "nothing i just wanted to make sure we didn't forget him." he chuckled when i said that . "hey you owe me a cake remembered" i said . he rolls his eyes and sat down . he sighs . "alright get up we're going downstairs to bake one." he said . i quickly got up from the bed and ran downstairs . i saw kiri on the couch watching tv. "alright get to cooking!" i commanded . he nods his head and starts . i went to sit down next to kirishima . "so has anything been on your mind?" he asked . "actually yea." he turns his body to face me and gives me a go on look . "while i was on the plane um i came across the news and i saw that they were interviewing my dad i didn't know why tho and it's just been bugging me this whole time of what they interviewed him about ." he gives me a confused look . " well why don't we find out!" he puts on the news and looked through there recent interviews and there he was . he clicked on the video and we were a few minutes in until the interviewer asked about me .

"so you have a daughter right?"

"yes in fact she's in a school trip right now."

"what school does she go to"

"U.A actually."

"wait really? does she want to be a hero!?"

"yea but her quirk is useless i doubt that she's going to be one though."

i heard them all laugh . i felt like i was being made fun of .

"so what makes her quirk useless?"

"well her quirk is something that has to do with a rule or something but her herself is useless so no surprise there!"

they all laughed again . it's like they don't even know what he's saying . people still like him after he said that .

then the tv exploded . i turn to bakugo and he was standing in front of it with his hand facing the tv . he blew up my tv . "sorry ill buy you another one.." he walks away and continues to bake . "can't believe that dick face said that." i turn to kirishima and he looks at me . "i'm not sorry for my language hes a dick okay he cant be going around telling people that your useless like that's just fucked up ." i couldn't speak or anything . i just couldn't do anything anymore . a tear rolled down my face . no emotion just... a tear . "yea don't listen to what that fucker said your not useless and your quirk isn't useless it's actually awesome." bakugo said . "what bakugo said just don't let this get to you okay."

no matter what they said . it didn't help . i knew i was useless . people have told me that but i never thought my dad would call me that . even though he's treated me like shit but i never thought he'd say that . i was completely heart broken . what happened....what happened to the dad i used to know... the one i used to love... they one who hugged me....i miss him

to be continued....