chapter 14🧍🏻‍♀️

"so this is the hotel we're staying at?" kiri asked . it was a pretty big hotel . fancy looking . "yup pretty cool right!?" al might said . i nodded . "you okay?" i look up . "yup why?" i looked at bakugo waiting for an answer . he shook his head and walked off . he stoped and turned . "you comin?"

something about him is off . he's acting..nicer . i walk towards him and we go in the hotel . apparently we all have our own rooms . it's kinda nice being alone . peace and quiet .

i open the door and my room was big . bigger than my own room and my own room is big . bakugos room was next to mine so i'm not surprised . there was a big ass window . i kinda felt uncomfortable so i closed the curtains . i unpack my stuff and put my clothes in the closet . it was dark out so i went to check and the view from my room was beautiful . you can see the beach from here but i couldn't see it well . i laid down because i was tired even though i slept on the whole plane ride . i just laid there staring at the ceiling and started to think to myself . good girl. something about those words . then it all came to me . i felt like throwing up . i couldn't help but hate myself for doing that . well of course i was little so i didn't know self defense but for my dad to be doing that..to me.... fucking gross . no wonder why i was scared of bakugo touching me was because i-

i heard banging on the door . loud banging . "hina its me open up!" i stood up and opened the door . it's just bakugo . "what brings you here?" i asked . "can i come in?" he asked . "sure" he comes in and looks around the room . i laid down on the bed again . feeling nauseous . "are you okay your face is pale?" he sits down next to me . "yea i'm okay!" i'm not though . "whatever you say teddybear" he lays down on my bed . i turn my body to look at him and so does he . "why are you here again?" i asked . "i just" i looked down . "i just miss you.." i giggle . "it has been 10 minutes since we last saw each other" his face turns red almost like a cherry . "IT FELT LONGER THAN THAT!" he was mad but still blushing. i put my hand on his cheek . "your cute you know that?" he pouted . "i already told you i'm cool not cute." i smile warmly at him . i lightly slap his face twice and sit up straight and turn to look at him . he stares at me and reaches his arms to grab me . he puts me on top of him and just hugs me tightly . "please..just let me hold you.."

the morning😛

i woke up to load banging on the door . i rub my eyes and went to go answer it . "HINA GET YOUR ASS UP ITS BEACH TIME BITCH!" she looked like she ran over here because she was out of breath . "stop yelling mina it's too early for that." she looks at me weird . "ITS NOT ITS LITERALLY 1PM!" she yells again . "ALSO TELL BAKUGO TO WAKE UP TOO ILL MEET YOU DOWNSTAIRS!" she then shuts my own door on me . "who was that yelling." i turn around and bakugo was already up and sitting down . "oh it was mina she said to meet her downstairs to go to the beach." i go to my bag and get clothes and my swim suits . i look at it and remembered . i have to wear this . as much as i want to see the swim suit burned . i head to the bathroom to change and out on the swim suit and is it just me or did this turn tighter than before . "i'm going to go to my room and come back okay!" i opened the door a little bit and gave him a thumbs up . i hear the door close and i head outside with my swim suit to get shorts because i forgot about them . i bent down to get the shorts in my bag and then i hear someone walk in . "hey pebble you ready-." i slowly turn around and kirishima was just standing there . he covers his eyes . " I AM SO SORRY PEBBLE IM VERY VERY SORRY!" i put on my shirt and shorts . "it's okay it was a swim suit anyways you can see now." he slowly uncover his eyes and his face was like the color of his hair . "i'm sorry i forgot to knock!" i put my hand in his shoulder and stood up straight . "it's okay as long as you remember to knock next time okay!"he nods and his face was still red . he slowly walks out and bakugo was standing right behind him . he looked pretty pissed off . kiri noticed and started to make a run for it . bakugo started to chase after him while screaming "COME BACK HERE SHITTY HAIR!" he was using his quirk to catch up to him faster so i just followed along since i was ready and it looked like bakugo was too. i feel like today is going to be great.

to be continued🏃‍♀️💨

next chapter will be all about the beach😛✌️