good girl

" punishment time teddy bear"

my heart starts pounding . those eyes . they stared deep into my soul . i tried to get out of his grip but he was pinning me down on to the bed . his leg close to my thighs . i felt his breath on my lips . he was breathing roughly . he had a smirk on his face . i avoided making eye contact but right when i turned around he grabbed my face and forced me to look at him . "i could tell your trying to avoid making eyecontact huh? well guess what your going to stare me in the eyes while i mess up your insides and devour you. of course i'm going to tease you a bit just to get you turned on and make you want me and beg for me.." he ran his hands up and down my body . he put his hand on my neck while the other one going down there . "your going to be a good girl and let me do whatever i want with you but because..i don't want..you to think i'm forcing you to do this then tell me do you want to do this now or another time?" he waited for my answer but i couldn't say anything . i wanted to but at the same time i didn't . i don't know why but i felt...scared . i don't know why but i did . he noticed . he let go of me and...hugged me .he whispered in my ear "this doesn't mean that i won't try again trust me i will ." he put me on top of him and held me up like a cat . he had a smile on his face . his cheeks were red . he put me on his chest and held me closer to him . he hugged me tightly and put his head on mine . i closed my eyes and rested on his chest i felt..safe .

THE MORNING BITCHES😛

"hey"

"hina wake up"

" they're here!"

i open my eyes . "finally dumbass your awake." i sit up and rub my eyes while yawning . "what time is it?" i asked . "it's 5am i figured you wanted to take a shower before we leave ." i nodded and got up . i get my clothes and head towards the bathroom . after a while i get out of the bathroom did the things i needed to do and sat on the bed waiting for bakugo to finish getting ready. i hear a knock on the door so i get up and open it and it's kiri . "goodmorningggg pebble!" he had a big smile on his face . i could tell that he was excited . "goodmorning kirishima i see that your excited." he chuckles . "i sure am! is bakugo ready?" he looked around the room . "he's in the bathroom getting ready ." he nods and goes downstairs . "why is shitty hair calling you pebble." i jump and turn around . bakugo was standing there towel over his waist. "oh he asked if it's okay if he called me that so i accepted." i smiled . he started to walk towards me . i backed up and i bumped into my wall . "i'm the only person who should give you nickname got it?" i looked up at him . he was practically pinning me onto the wall . i nodded . he pats me on the head and smiles . "good girl." he turns around and goes through my closet which we technically share . he takes off his towel and i cover my eyes . didn't even give me a warning . what a jerk . "you can look now" i was still flustered so i open my eyes and he is dressed . i sighed . "ready?" i asked him . he nods and we both go down stairs . i was right they were downstairs . "HEY HINA READY TO GO" i have them a thumbs up and we head towards an uber . "really an uber." bakugo said . "whole non of us have our drivers license so." mina stated . "where are you going ." we all turned around and it was my dad . fuck i forgot to tell him . "omg y-your one of the top ten hero's !" (i forgot his hero name😛) deku practically yelled . "yes i am ." deku was fan boying so bakugo just slapped the back of his head . "stop being a nerd!" deku rubs the back of his head . "so hina where are you going." he smiled . i could tell that was a fake smile because he's a fake person obviously . "to an island so i could spend time with my friends."  i could see the anger in his eyes but he tried so hard not to loose it . "okay then be safe!" he pats my head and slightly brushes his fingers through my hair . "be a good girl okay!" i nodded . i rushed into the car and everyone says bye to them well except for bakugo and kirishima because they were in the car with me already and they technically know how much of a dick he is . when he said be a good girl it triggered something in my head but i couldn't put a finger on it but i didn't worry about it . we head to the airport and went on the plane to head towards the island. i sat next to bakugo alon side with kirishima. i looked out of the window and just sat there while the others we practically asleep due to how early it was . i felt a head on my shoulder and it was bakugo . he was asleep . he had his hand in my thigh . i put my head on his and closed my eyes .

time skip

i woke up to bakugi shaking me to wake up . we had already landed . we got off the plane and i saw mr. Aizawa and the rest of the class waiting for us . "wait hold on why is mr. Aizawa and the class here?" i questioned mina . "oh yea i forgot to tell you this is a class trip." she whispered . "oh okay." al might was here too . now that a two hero's are here nothing bad will happen we're completely safe .

too be continued💃🏽