this chapter is weird to me😩👏

i checked the time and it was already 7 . all that happened in about an hour . i was still in his arms . we haven't even spoken it was just..silent. my alarm went off for school . it just kept on going until it stoped . he still hasn't let go of me . i didn't know what to say or do in this situation so i just didn't do anything . i let it happen until he let go . "we should probably get changed for school if we don't want to be late of course" i sat up and nod . i quickly change into my uniform and went downstairs while bakugo changed . "hey are you guys ready" kirishima asked . "i am i just don't know if bakugo is." we both look upstairs . "i'm comin i'm comin."  he comes walking downstairs to us he walked pass us . "hina that skirt is too short i don't want any perverts looking under" he opens the door and walks out . i look down and he was right it was short . kirishima looks at me and i look at him and shrugged my shoulders . we walk out the door and bakugo was waiting for us . i looked a bakugo and kirishima and i noticed that bakugo doesn't have his tie on and if i think about it never once when i was with him i've never seen him in a tie and when we were at the dance he was wearing a buttoned shirt and dressy pants . "hey why haven't i've seen you wearing a tie?" i asked . "she's right why haven't i've seen you wearing a tie!?" kirishima asked . we were both on his side waiting for a answer . "i just don't like wearing ties i feel like it's choking me." he said . "ahh okay well guess what i'm going to make you put on a tie because i want to see you in one!" i said . "no not even in a million years never." he said . "cmon bakubro you have to wear one!" we both looked at him . "why is this a big deal it's just a tie." he complained . " i don't know i just want to see you in a tie that's all..maybe i find guys in ties hot maybe maybe not.." i kept on walking . "oh hey look we made it!" the bell rings . "ooo right on time!" i start to run to class and so does bakugo and kirishima . "you guys are late." Aizawa said . we all apologize . "just take your seat." we sat down and went on with our day .

time skip end of the day because nothing important happens let's say y'all are at the house doing nothing but laying down in your bed😛

"so bakugo....about that tie..." i said and he groans . "your still on that topic hina you know i'm never going to wear a tie." he said . "oh cmon it's just a tie!" i said . "yeah so drop it." he stared at me . "okay then how about this you can make me wear whatever you want okay" kirishima looks at me and bakugo . "okay then deal." we shook hands and i went through my closet and found a tie . "wow you actually have one." bakugo said . "yup it's mine" i showed them the tie and it's just a simple black tie . "and how do you own a tie?" kirishima asked . "oh well um...photo shoot." i mumbled . "wait hold on what!" kirishima yelled . "nothing nothing now bakugo stand up and put the tie!" i gave it to him and he went in front of my mirror and struggled to put it on . "i give up." he throws the tie on my bed . i grab it . "do you not know how to put o. a tie?" kirishima asked . he puts his hands in his pockets . "yea yea make fun of me all you want." he turns around . "hey kirishima maybe you should teach him!" i said . "yeah great idea!" he stands up and surprisingly bakugo got it quickly . "see now how hard was that" he looks at me and flips me off and i do the same . "eh you look as how i imagined." i said . i lay down . "well i'm kinda pissed off that this was just a waste of time but now i get to choose what you get to wear." he smirks at me . i kinda do regret this . "how about.....maid outfit." bakugo said . "ooooo yes" kirishima said . "WAIT HOLD UP YOURS WAS JUST A PIECE OF CLOTHING AND YOUR IN THIS KIRISHIMA!" i yelled . "mhm yea i don't care." my jaw drops . "i'll never forgive you guys for this NEVER!" i slam the door behind me and went into the bathroom .

i walk out the door and i had the maid outfit . they both look at me and bakugo had a smirk on his face . he then started to laugh . "HEY DONT LAUGH YOU IDIOT!" i crossed my arms . "no no it's cute." my heart starts to pound . "yeah yeah fuck you!" i say down and they just looked at me . they acted like a bunch of girls . they went all out . they made me wear cat ears like HUH . "you know i have an idea" i look at bakugo with an evil face .

"i hate you." i look at bakugo and he's wearing a maid outfit too! "see now we both are wearing maid outfits!" i said . he turns to kirishima and kirishima was covering his mouth trying not to laugh . "HEY HOW COME HES NOT WEARING ONE!" bakugo yelled . "because he doesn't want to so" he slowly turns to me . explosions came out from his hands . his eyes looked like they were on fire . i wasn't scared since i've seen this side of him so many times . he started to run towards me and so i decided to do what maids do . i bowed down and said "please don't kill me master i beg of you~" in the most sexiest way possible . i look up and oh look he's frozen in air . i made that face (i don't know what kind just picture it in your head😛) he stood up and walked in the bathroom and shuts the door . "well that's one way to avoid getting killed by bakugo" kirishima said while laughing . i stood up straight and turned to kirishima . "yup!" i did that kissy wink face at him and his face goes red . i hear the door open and bakugo was out of the maid outfit and came out with his tain top and sweats as usual . so that means i get to get out of this stupid maid outfit . i changed and sat on my bed . "alright i think i'm going to sleep! goodnight guys!" kirishima walked out of the door . "goodnight!" i saw the door close and i turn to bakugo . he was laying down with his face red . i went close to his face with my hair flowing down . "did i flutter you~" i said with a smirk on my face . his eyes widen and his face goes even reder . he faces away from me . he had the blanket covering his face so i lay down and put my arms around his waist . after a couple of minutes he turns around and puts his arms around me . "not bad teddy bear you really got me flustered" i smile and he giggles . "your so cute you know that huh never thought somebody will make me happy . thank you for that . no one can make me happy as much as you do dumbass..."

to be continued 😩👏

soooo i'm thinking of doing a date between hina and bakugo next chapter😩👏 and no it's not official yet her and him are not official or should i say you and him are not official😪 i promise soon i just want it to be special so yea it will take time knowing that there not in a good place right now because of kirishima liking y'all sooooo let's see what he will do😩👏👏👏👏👏👏 oh and dabi too😩😩😩also ill put bonus pictures of bakugo at the end so BE GREATFUL 🙄👏👏👏👏 also thanks for 12.7k reads!😩👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

7k reads!😩👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏