jealousy

bakugos PoV😛✌️

i sit up from my bed? i look around the room and i see hina sleeping next to me . something was different . i was sweating a lot . we were in the hotel!? wait but didn't me, shitty hair, and hina went to another universe or something . the last think i remembered was...i look at hina and i felt my face heat up . was it all a dream . did i have a dream about me and hina... i kept on staring at her . she slowly opened her eyes and i quickly laid down and close my eyes . i hear her sit up and yawn . she gets off from the bed and go into the bathroom. could it only be a dream? i heard loud banging on the door . i got up and opened it . "HEY HINA-." yup it's raccoon eyes . "the bathroom." i pointed . i went to go sit down on the bed and raccoon eyes was just staring at me . hina then comes out of the bathroom rubbing her eyes . "oh hey mina what's up?" she asked . she clears her throat and began to talk . "so um i got you a dress for the dance party!" she holds up a bag and held it in front of hina . she grabs the bag and checks inside . "i told you i don't like dresses." she hands the bag to mina . "i'll make it 5 cakes." hina crosses her arms and pouts . "fine." minas eyes lit up . she turns to me and i jump . "your coming either you like it or not i'm calling kirishima over to deal with you." she calls kirishima and like 2 minutes later he shows up . "alright so it starts at 6." i check my phone and it was 9 . "isn't too early i mean we still have like 9 hours." hina said . "oh yea huh well im going to come back at 5 see you guys later!" they wave goodbye and she just slams the door . "well you boys can do whatever you want i'm taking a shower." she goes into the bathroom which leaves me with kirishima . i hear the shower turn on and curtains being shut which only means she's already in the shower . "you like her huh?" kirishima asked . he startled me because he just said that out of no where . "n-no why would i?!" i yelled . of course i didn't want anyone to know . "do you?" i asked . his face turns red . "n-no." he looks away . knowing kirishima he acts like this when he lies . i wanted to tell him straight off the bat that she's mine but that will just ruin things . he clears his throat . "but you like her don't you?" he turns to look at me . " I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DONT!" i yelled . i was pissed for some reason . he looks down and smiles . his cheeks were red . "well because i do." for some reason i has this feeling in my gut . anger . i don't know why i was feeling like this . i wanted to punch him for some reason . "ever since that day . i just caught feelings for her . she stared at me with those eyes . she looked so beautiful ." (btw it was that time where he started calling her pebble so yea😛✌️) i kept on saying the words shut up shut up shut up in my head . why am i feeling like this . am i...jealous . "but i'm pretty sure she doesn't like me . i think she might like you bakugo ." he said . i looked at him . he looked sad . "what makes you think that?" i asked . i just kept on staring at him . he looked like he was about to cry . "you see how they way she looks at you . you two have been sleeping together well not in that way you get it but i feel like if you two got together..you two will make a great couple ." the tone of his voice sounded like he was in pain . i didn't know what to say . he was right . i do like her . in fact i love her . i didn't bother to even say anything because it was already awkward . i hear the water turn off from the bathroom . "well i better get going . see ya!" he walks out of the room and closes the door . his mood completely changed .
"hey where did kirishima go?" i turn to hina and she was already dressed . with her hair dripping wet . "oh he left." i said . "oh okay i'll text him later then!" she walks over and sits down . "so what do you want to do?" she asked . i was still processing what conversation me and kirishima had . "actually i'm kinda sleepy, i mean mina did wake us up early so i'm going to take a nap!" she lays down and faces away from me . i didn't know what to do, so i laid down with her and pulled her into my arms . she was already asleep so i closed my eyes and just fell asleep with her .

to be continued😛✌️