5- A perfect name

164's POV

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. It so weird to be in a bed, the only time I had ever really slept in one were the times the were fixing the pod. I look around the room and don't see Aizawa anywhere. H-he didn't leave me did he?! N-no he said he w-wouldn't!! I panic and jump out of bed and run to the kitchen. I see Aizawa making something and I run over to him. "W-where were y-you!!" I hug his leg.

"Hey, it's alright I woke up a few minutes ago and decided I would start breakfast." He said ruffling my hair. I nodded and went over to the counter to sit. I know I probably shouldn't trust them but they've been kinder than anyone I've ever met so far. I sit there for a second and just think. I still don't have a name..... hmmm he said something that is special to me... nothing is really special to me. This is hard... if I can't come up with a name are they going to be mad? Will I get in trouble?! Ohhh think, think, think! I try and come up with something ANYTHING but nothing comes to mind... "A-Aizawa?" I ask maybe he'll help me.

"Yes?"

"C-can you-you pl-please g-give me a na-name?" I ask stuttering all over the place. I nervously shifting in my chair.

"Are you sure you want me to do it?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Y-yeah, I don't kn-know w-what to d-do"  I say quietly. He thinks about it for a second then answers "alright I'll try and think of a name, but remember whatever it is, is just a suggestion and if you don't like it you can say so" I nodded my head happily. Good I don't have to worry anymore. "GOOD MORNING!!" Hizashi yelled as he entered the kitchen. I audibly sigh at his loudness and hear Shota sigh to. We looked at each other noticing that we both sighed at the same time. I smiled a bit and giggled. I could feel the happiness in the air. There was just so much joy at hearing me laugh though I wasn't really sure why. "How are you this morning little one?" Hizashi asked happily.

"I'm f-fine" I say shyly. I watch Aizawa flip a yellow half circle. "Wh-what's that?" I ask looking at it.

"It's an omelette... I'm sure you'll like it" Shota said putting it on a plate. He passed it over to me and then made some orange juice and set the in front of me to. "Go ahead, eat" he said calmly.

"Bu-but Hizashi's and y-your fo-food is not re-ready yet" I say not wanting to eat by myself. Hizashi smiled and started to cut up the omelette.

"It's fine you can only make one at a time. Yours will be cold by the time we get ours." He said handing me the fork.

"O-ok" I say and take a bite. My eyes widened. It was so gooood~ I hear a chuckle come from the two adults as I eat some more. I didn't know something could taste so amazing. I rarely got physical food and when I did it was always very plain. I finished my food in a matter of minutes. Once done I hoped off the stool and carried my plate to the sink. "I-I'm gonna go-go t-t-to my roo-room" I say quietly walking off to it.

Aizawa's POV

A few minutes go by as I finished up Hizashi's omelette. I pass it over to him and grabbed a cup of coffee for myself. I walk around the counter and sit on the bar stool next to his. "I should be getting some more files on the kid today. Hopefully we will find out who his parents are." I say dryly. Hizashi put his fork down and looked over to me. "He's been with the league his whole life... will he even want to go with his biological parents and maybe even siblings? Hell for all we know they're the ones who gave him to the league"

"I don't know....... as much as I'd like to think that they would let the kid stay with us until he's better around people, his parents have every right to take him back. And without any proof we can't really say anything about them possibly being the ones who sent him there." I say with a sigh. "The kid asked if I would give him a name"

Hizashi looked at me with a sad smile "he really trusts you doesn't he.... we'll do you have anything in mind?" He asked teaching for my hand.

"I'm not sure yet.... I don't want to give him a name he likes or wants to be called by just to have his parents call him by his given name. I feel like that would confuse and probably upset him." I responded, Hizashi rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand. Hizashi nods and finished eating his food. I get up and open my laptop up and get to work. I had been grading papers for about an hour when I finally got the email about the kid. I opened it up and read through it.

Aizawa,
I finished the research on the boy and this is what I found.

The boy was born July 15, (blank) year, his given name is Midoriya Izuku. His mother's name is Midoriya Inko, she was twenty seven when she gave birth to him. The father is unidentified (wasn't in the picture I guess). Miss Midoriya had to have a C-section nearly a month before the actual do-date because of complications. She and her son were doing fine afterwards, though he had to be in an incubator for a week or two before they could release him. Sadly in that time he was taken from the hospital and, until now, no one had seen him since. Respectfully, Miss Midoriya will not have the opportunity to see her only son as she passed away two years ago. She apparently was loved by all who knew her and she had never stopped looking for her son. Midoriya Izuku is effectively an orphan and will be staying in your residence until all this blows over. After that, you will no longer have to take care of him and he will be put in the system.

-Random background character
P.S. I thought you might want to do some more research into his mother so here is the contact for her best friend/the girl who was at the top of her emergency contacts.

Bakugo Mitsuki: Number xxx xxx xxxx.

I sigh after reading through all of that. Damn this poor kid. I'll have to call this Bakugo lady later. So his name is Midoriya Izuku...... I guess I'll ask him if he likes that name. I stand up an stretch then made my way to the kids room. I knocked quietly and opened the door. The kid was sitting at the desk drawing. "Hello" I say trying not to startle him. He still jumps a little and looks over at me. "H-hell-hello" he stuttered.

"I think I have a name for you." I say walking over to him. He looked up at me with a smile that could light up a room. "Rea-really?!" He jumped off the seat and hugged me. I couldn't help but chuckle at his behavior. "You don't even know the name" I say crouch down so we're at the same level. "What do you think about the name Midoriya Izuku?" I ask him. He smiled again "I like the name Izuku! But how do I get the last name Aizawa? Mr. Hizashi has it" he asked confused. I felt honored that he liked my last name that much but he really can't take my last name not now that we know his full name. "Hmm I don't know....." is all I could say. "What are you drawing Izuku?" I ask using his name this time.

He smiled sheepishly and grabbed that paper. "I drew you and Mr. Hizashi!" He said, proudly showing me the paper. Indeed he did draw me and Hizashi. It wasn't bad, he actually did a really good job, especially for an eleven year old who was probably not aloud to draw at all growing up. "It looks great kiddo, do you want me to hang it on the refrigerator?" I asked. His eyes light up and he furiously nods. I take the paper and walk to the kitchen with him behind me. I grabbed a random magnet and put the paper on the fridge. Damn I'm only ever this soft around Hizashi.

Speak of the devil he came into the kitchen to see what we were doing and saw the picture. "Aww you drew us!!" The blond got really excited. "Mhm" Izuku nodded his head happily. "And my name is Izuku!"

"Really? What a perfect name for you!" Hizashi happily said. "Also Shota, Nemuri said she was coming over for dinner and to meet Izuku" I sighed knowing that she'll probably end up scaring the poor kid. I should probably make sure we have enough food for her.

1576 words