✨Special✨

I forgot to take a screenshot of the comment but I was asked to make a chapter on Izuku's training with hawks! So here we go!(this is before he was re-kidnapped)

———————

Izuku's POV

I woke up at four thirty A.M to go on a run before school started for the day. Hawks had actually suggested for me to start running in the mornings. I had to admit I liked running in the morning a lot. it was quiet and no one was around to bother me. it had also been getting up in the nineties during the day, so the nice cool morning air was much more enjoyable. after my run, it was around five thirty so I took a nice long shower. personaly I like scolding hot showers, but Hito says he likes realy cold showers. 'weirdo' I thought to myself.

I mean cold showers? why? I generaly don't like getting wet, but cold water just makes it so much worse. I hop out of the shower and put on my uniform. I, still in fact, have a dificult time putting on my stupid shirt and blazer. Don't get me wrong I love my wings, but they can be very difficult from time to time.

It was now seven and I had a about a half hour to eat and get to class. I went downstairs and made breakfast while giving a brief good morning to my classmates. After I ate, Shinso, Todoroki, and I walked to class with Kaminari joining us halfway there. We took our seats and a I sighed at the long day ahead of me. Class was the same as usual and I couldn't be happier to get out. I quickly put my gym uniform on and hurried out to ground beta for practice with hawks.

It has been nonstop for me. For like the past two weeks I've been giving ether an extra paper to write or asked to help out with chores. It's kinda burning me out at this point and nobody will give me a straight answer to why. I would like to think they're just trying to keep me distracted from what had happened back at home but something tells me that's not quite the entire truth. It's frustrating to think that people are hiding something from me, but I know whatever it is it's probably important and they just don't want to worry me.

I break free of my thoughts as I reach ground beta and look for Hawks. I don't see him, but I'm a little early so I decided to start warming up. I stretched my arms, legs, and wings. I was about to start basic flying exercises when Hawks finally arrived. "Hey Little bird!" Keigo happily greeted me. "Hello Hawks sensei!" I say with a smile. "Have you already stretched?" He asked. "Yes I was about to start flying drills." I responded. He smiled mischievously "good! But today we're going to be doing something a little bit different..."

When Hawks said 'a little different' I didn't think dodging spikes and knives was what he was talking about. I was currently a hundred feet in the air trying not to be impaled. "Is there any better way to do this?" I yelled over to Keigo. "Probably!" He responded, throwing another knife. "Ok, but don't you think real knives is kinda dangerous!" I say swiftly dodging another spike. I will say I'm much better with the added fear factor. Something about not wanting to be impaled really brings out my best. I thought sarcastically. "Who told you they were real?" Hawks says with a smirk.

I stopped and stared at him with a dumb founded look. All of a sudden he threw another knife and before I could react it hit my wing throwing me off balance. 'I slipped up'. As I tumbled back down to Earth, I panicked. Hawks had told me I had to keep a level head otherwise I'll over think and it'll be even harder to gain control over a situation. I couldn't stop panicking though. Every possible outcome went through my head, that was until it went quiet at least. All my thoughts stopped and I had no clue what to do other than watch as I got closer to the ground.

All of a sudden, I was jerked up and out of my thoughts. I looked behind me to see Hawks. He had a stupid goofy grin on his face. "What? You didn't think I'd let you hit the ground, did you?" He landed and set me down. I was a little shaken but over all fine. "W-why didn't you ca-catch me sooner?" I say with a huff regaining my composure. "Calm down your fine! besides I wanted to see if you'd catch yourself." He said.

"We-well I didn't!" I say frustrated. I was terrified! "Yeah I noticed. listen Izuku, you won't always have someone there to catch you. I know your young and have a lot to learn, but this is important. I've noticed you tend to freeze up when you don't know what to do so I want you to practice your quick thinking skills." Keigo said seriously. I sighed knowing he's right. "Izuku, your incredibly smart. Everyone knows it, but you have a bad tendency to over think then shut down." I nodded. "I know, I just don't know what the right option is! There are so many ways a situation can turn out! Then I get nervous and I'd rather not try then get it wrong..." I say quietly.

"Mhm.... I see... you know it's ok to get the answer wrong every once and awhile..." Hawks said pulling me into a hug. "I know, it's a bad thought from a long time ago I guess." I responded hugging him back. "It's ok, I'm here you help you not think like that anymore." He said as he rubbed my back between my wings. "Come on how about we take a break and go to this nice cafe I know!" He said with a smile.

~1020 words

Hello!!!! I'm not dead!!! I'm sorry I haven't been posting as of late. I'm finishing exams this week and got grounded for two days. I feel bad for the readers who have been here since the beginning because I used to post almost every other day. I'm doing my best I swear but don't expect me to get back on track quite yet. I'll do my best to post at least once a week! I know how it feels to be waiting for a book to update and I had always prided myself with my constant updates. I feel really awful about not posting as much, but what can I say? Life got in the way. Thank your for you continued support and patience!! All the funny, kind, and helpful comments really help me to stay motivated! I love you all and appreciate every one of you!🥰🥰