9- Family

Shota's POV

After the Izuku got into the bath, I left to meet up with an adoption agent. I was going to start on signing papers for Izuku and whenever Hizashi gets here we're going to meet Shinso. I sighed and took another fifteen minutes to finish all the papers. I texted Hizashi and told him I was done. He responded a minute later saying he was almost here. About five or so minutes went by and the yellow haired man finally appeared in the office. "Finally your here." I say standing up.

I walked over to the ladies office and told her we were ready to meet Shinso. She brought us to the kids area and pointed to a purple haired boy sitting by himself. "Shinsos right over there, Shinso! Come here dear!" The adoption lady yelled to the boy. He stood up and walked over to us. "Yes Miss Suzuki?" He asked as soon as he was in front of her. "These are the Aizawa's, they are looking to possibly adopt you" she says kindly. "Come on, I'm sure they would like to chat with you" she says as she leads us to a private room. "I'll let you get to know each other now" Suzuki said as she left.

"Hello! My name is Hizashi Aizawa!" Hizashi introduced excitedly. "I'm Shota Aizawa" I say calmly. "Um I'm Shinso Hitoshi" he said quietly. He seemed uncomfortable but from what Nemuri told me, he is shy. "What do you like to do Shinso?" I asked trying to get him out of his shell. He looked down and shifted a bit "well I like movies, video games, and cats. I also like hero's."

"Really? Well guess I'm in luck. I'm the pro hero Eraserhead, it would have been awkward if you disliked us." I say crouched down to his level. I see his eyes sparkl a bit when I say this. "R-really? That's so cool!" He says happily. We all chat for around twenty minutes before we have to leave. Shinso seems disappointed we had to go but I could also see that something else was on his mind. "Hey..." he asked before we left "you probably won't want to adopt me..." he says sadly.

"Why not?" I asked him. "Because I have a villains quirk" he said sadly. "What do you mean?" Hizashi asked kindly. "My quirk is brain washing... it's a villains quirk.." He said sadly. "No it's not, I think you could do a lot of good with that quirk. Besides a cool quirk is not the only thing that makes a hero" I say with a seriously "hopefully I'll see you again soon Shinso" I said as I left the room, Hizashi right behind me with a big smile. "I liked him!" He said happily.

"So do I, now let's go we're going to be late to the open house" I say getting into our car. We drove to the larger apartment we were looking into and waited for the landlord to come and give us a tour. In the end we decided we would rent the apartment and  start the process to adopt Shinso. Now all I have to do is explain all this to Izuku.

(I don't feel like explaining the apartment or the landlord but this is what they are renting

(I don't feel like explaining the apartment or the landlord but this is what they are renting. The image is from google aka not mine)

Izuku's POV

It's been a few hours now and is already five o'clock. I thought they would be home by now. I'm really starting to get anxious. What if they got hurt? What if someone attacked them? What if they decided they don't want me and never com- my thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening. I jumped off the couch where I was watching TV with Nemuri and ran to the door. A wave of relief goes through me when I see Shota and Hizashi taking off their shoes. I immediately run over and hug their legs.

"Hey what's wrong?" Shota asked as he ruffled my hair. "N-nothing" I say as I let go and walk over to the couch. Nothing was wrong not now that they were home. Nemuri said her goodbyes and left. Shota and Hizashi came over to the couch and sat down on either side of me. Shota, who was on my right, gently held my hand while Hizashi grabbed my left hand. I wasn't sure what was going on so I naturally started to get nervous.

"Izuku, Hizashi and I are going to adopt you. We would also like to adopt another young boy your age. Are you going to be ok with that?" Shota asked. I could feel the tension and anxiousness in the air. "Wh-what does ad-adopt mean?" I asked quietly looking up at Hizashi and Shota pleading, hoping, praying that it doesn't mean they're going to get rid of me. "It means we want you to be in our family and we want to be you're parents" Hizashi answered with a small smile. They-they want me? "S-so your no-not go-going to leave-leave me?" I asked looked into Shota's eyes, mine now filling with tears. "No we would never ever leave you."

I started to cry as I pulled their arms to me so I could hug them. "Thank you.... thank you!" I sob as they hold me tight. They want me.. they want me and are never going to leave me!! I was so happy! The happiest I've ever been. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I was able to stop crying and pulled away. "You-you sa-said something an-about another kid?" I asked wiping my eyes. "Yeah, we are also going to adopt a boy named Shinso Hitoshi. He's the same age as you." The black haired male said. "We will be moving to a bigger apartment to" Hizashi adds happily. I was excited and anxious about this. I would have a brother! But what if he doesn't like me? No! I'm not gonna think about it! We watched movies and ate junk food for the rest of the night.

~~~~~

It's been about a week and we are all moved into our new home. I was helping Hizashi prepare Shinso's room while Shota had gone to pick him up. I was so excited and nervous! We finished and waited about fifteen long minutes until they finally got home. Shota came in with a shy looking purple haired boy behind him. They walked into the living room and I anxiously stood up. "Shinso this is Izuku Aizawa, he's your new brother" Shota introduced. Shinso seemed shy but walked out from behind the tall man. "He-hello" I say trying to make my small voce louder and more confident.

"Hello I'm Shinso Hitoshi." He said confidently. I would be lying if I said I didn't get extra excited. I smiled a huge and bright grin. "Come on I'll show you your room! It's across the hall from mine!" I say excitedly grabbing his wrist and gently leading him there.

Third person POV

Shinso and Izuku hit it off and were fast friends. They were inseparable. They did almost everything thing together. Shinso even learned how to help Izuku with panic attacks. Aizawa had decided that it would probably be better for Izuku to be homeschooled rather than sending the poor kid to a public middle school. Of course Shinso refused to go anywhere without Izuku so the were both homeschooled and by home schooled they really just went to UA and the teachers there would tutor the two boys.

Shota and the other teachers also helped Izuku and Shinso practice their quirks and properly use them. Though Izuku was never able to use his demon quirk. They had tried everything to activate it but it seemed impossible so they stopped trying. Shinso worked extremely hard to become stronger and master his quirk as he wanted to become an underground hero like Eraserhead. Izuku worked hard to but for a different reason. He wanted to work at UA not become a hero but the only way for that to happen is to get a hero's license. Don't get him wrong he loves hero's and greatly admires them but he has a lot of Anxiety and panic attacks he also has PTSD so naturally it probably wouldn't be good to throw him into battle. He'd much rather teach a new generation.

The boys were now fourteen and Shinso was preparing for the entrance exam. Both boys were offered to get in on recommendations but Shinso said that he wanted to get in himself. Izuku didn't care much as he really wasn't into fighting robots with a hundred other random people. Shinso went to the exam and scored within the top five and even got rescue points for saving a brunette. This brings us to now, the first day of UA the greatest hero school in the country.

~1503 words

Yay! Finally I can write about school life! And in case you couldn't tell I headcannon Izuku becoming a teacher so bad! In this story and the last😂😅