29- Punishment

I just realized I forgot to put a trigger warning in chapter 28😶oops- ⚠️torture and probably a lot of swearing⚠️ also there will be a few time skips.
Izuku's POV

I open my eyes and groaned in pain. This is getting old. I didn't think I'd ever wake up and wish I were dead again. I quickly realize I'm not in my normal cell. Instead of being chained to the wall I was in the center of the room. My wrists were free but my ankles were in shackles stuck to the floor. I tried to pull them off but didn't get anywhere. I tried to teleport but still couldn't.

"I'm glad your awake and aware!" Shigaraki said from the corner of the room. "It'll make this a lot more enjoyable!" He laughed. A black mist appeared in front of me and a table was left as if disappeared. The table had a lot of scary looking items on it. Some I remember from the last time I was here while others were new and it freaked me out. "P-please no..." I whisper. "I'll be g-good. A good l-lit-ittle pet for you but p-p-pl-lease I-I don't want this." I say tears Welling up in my eyes.

He laughed maniacally at my pitiful display. "Sorry but this is what happens to bad pets. They get punished and trained to do better! If they can't be better they're put down!" He said punching my face. "Now let's have some fun!" He said picking up what looked like a three pronged garden hand but instead of just having sharp tips it was made like each prong was a little knife. He turned to me and smiled wider at the fear in my eyes. He pushed me to the ground as I struggled but couldn't get away. He disintegrated my shirt and held me to the ground. I couldn't move. I was terrified.

My screens then filled the room as he dragged the thing across my chest. It was excruciating. Tears ran down my face and I squirmed wanting nothing but to be safe again. It was so bad. It hurt so much. Tomura then grabbed a scalpel and had sadistic look in his eye. He grabbed my face carful to only use four fingers. "Open your eyes" he said as I had closed them in fear. I opened them and regretted it immediately.

He shoved the scalpel into my left eyes. The blood curdling screen that followed could probably be heard across the entire facility he was in. Shigaraki laughed and smiled more at this. Once he was done cutting up my eye he got off of me and started to do something. I couldn't move or think for that matter. I knew I'd never be able to see from my left eye again. I just want papa to tell me everything is going to be ok. I want dads katsudon and I want to watch a dumb movie with Hitoshi. I want to go home and be with my family...

Shigaraki turned around again and he had a pice of orange metal with him. Orange metal? Wait..... shit. He shoved the pice to my side and held it there as I screamed. The smell of burning flesh filling the air. After a few long seconds the world went black.

~~~~~

"Who's pet are you?" "Yours" I'm not his pet.

"Who's pet are you?" "You-" "be more specific!" Tomura whipped me. "I am m-master T-Tomura's!"

~~~~~

"Who's pet are you?" "I'm master Tomura's" I'm.... his pet.

~~~~~

"Fight!" I immediately get into action and within ten seconds of the fight I slit my opponents throat. The guy was probably a broke dealer looking for some cash and thought he'd lucked out on this job. "Good job! Very good!" Master Tomura praised. That made me glad. "Kurogiri, take back to his room." Master Tomura said disintegrating the body. Normally Giri would take me through a portal but we walked to my room today. We walked past a window and I got a little distracted. It was raining out, the window was open and I could hear the pitter patter of the rain. "164?" He asked. I turned around and walked up to him. We then continued to my room.

~~~~~
Hawks POV

"What do you mean you saw him?!" Eraserhead yelled at me. "I saw him when I was undercover in One of the leagues warehouses." I say calmly. "Why didn't you help him?" Present Mic asked with tears forming in his eyes. "If I could have I would have. I care about the kid too, but I couldn't do anything I would have been severely out numbered." I said trying to keep things under control. "Hawks is right!" Nezu said to back me up. "Besides hawks knows where they're keeping him we can find young Izuku and hopefully Capture the rest of the league!" I told them the rest of the story and decided to leave out the part where I had to watch him be stabbed.

I left and flew to my apartment. I unlocked the door, went inside, and flopped onto the couch. "Geez, I guess it didn't go well?" The black haired man I fell onto asked. "No Touya, it went about how I expected." I responded to my boyfriend. "Then what's wrong?" He asked running fingers through my hair. "Did I make the right decision?" I asked doubting myself. "Yeah" he said "I know it was hard to hear him beg for help but there was nothing you could do without getting you, me, and him killed." Touya answered. "This is a hard undercover mission but your doing your best and-" "And it's not good enough! It kills me to think that maybe if I had just walked a bit slower he could have gotten out the window!" I say frustrated and upset with myself. "You didn't know he was there. You can't do anything to change that." My boyfriend said. "I know" I responded falling asleep on his lap.

~1027 words

Yay! Finished another chapter!! I'm proud of myself😌