33- What happened?

Hitoshi's POV

After that damned Todoroki carried Izu to his room, I went to kami's room. "Ugh! I hate him!" I say as Kaminari looked at me a bit startled at my sudden appearance. "Who do you hate?" He said standing up and walking over to me. "Todoroki! It's his fault Izuku is in this mess and Izu will only let that bastard near him!" I say fuming. "I was always there for him! And he lets Todoroki help him?!" I say angrily. "Hito, it's not Midoriya's fault. He is scared and confused right now-" "I know, but why Todoroki of all people?!"

Kami sighed. "He still cares about you Hito, just give him time and patience." The yellow haired boy said pulling me into a hug. "At least he's safe now." My boyfriend reassures me. I nodded and we cuddled in bed for the rest of the night.

Izuku's POV

I wake up on a soft bed- soft bed? Right, I'm not with Master anymore. I slowly opened my eyes and see Shoto on the floor, fast asleep. Did he sleep on the floor? Why didn't he just leave me on the floor? I mean I don't deserve a bed. I'm not good enough for one.

I slowly sat up and crawled out of bed. I go over to Todoroki and sit next to him. "Todoroki....? Are you awake?" I ask giving him a small shake. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. Sleepy Sho is cute. "Good morning Izuku, how long have you been awake?" He asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Not to long." I say quietly. It's weird talking again. I'm afraid if I get to loud I'll get in trouble or something. "Ok good." The half-n-half boy said ruffling my hair.

I'm not gonna lie, I liked that, I liked that a lot. Honestly I loved any kind of praise. It reassures me that I'm doing good. Though I was a little happy my face reminded emotionless. "I'll go grab something to eat for breakfast and bring it back, ok?" Todoroki said. I nodded as he left the room. I walked to the bathroom to get a better look at myself. I had black scales all over. It must've been a side effect from whatever drug master gave me. Speaking of, why aren't I dead? It's what I deserve.

I should be dead right now, not sleeping in a cozy bed. I looked at the scales and imagined myself without them and they slowly disappeared. I really did learn a lot about my quirks in masters training. I sighed and walked out into the room. I looked at the bundle of blankets that Todoroki left on the floor. Then an idea came to my head and almost instinctively I made myself a makeshift nest. I made it in the corner of Sho's room and just piled the blankets and pillows in it. I snuggled into it and I think I might have even purred a bit.

I heard the door open and peeked my head over the top of my little nest. Todoroki walks in and sets the two plates of food on his desk. He then turns around and noticed me. He immediately started to laugh. What does he find so funny? He finally stopped laughing "Izuku, what are doing?" He said out of breath from laughter. "I-it's a c-c-comfy nest thi-thing." I say quietly, now very embarrassed. It was stupid, why did I even make this thing? Of course he would laugh at me.

"Eh? Hey, it's ok. I was just a bit surprised, you also looked really adorable in it." Shoto said. How did he know what I was thinking!? Shoto grabbed a plate of food and carried it over to me. "Here you go." Shoto said handling it to me. I eyed it suspiciously before taking a bite. I was worried at first that it was drugged or something, but Shoto gave it to me and he wouldn't do that. I ate all my food and just Laid in my nest until Shoto finally finished his food. "H-hey t-t-Todoroki?" I asked. "Hmm?" He hummed in response. "What happened after I passed out?" I asked curiously.

Todoroki's POV

I froze. "What do you mean...?" I asked. "A-after m-m-mas-master t-tried to ki-kill me-me." He elaborated. "Oh... Umm are you sure that's what you want to hear about?" I asked cautiously, I'm finally getting somewhere with him. I'd hate to make things worse by bringing that stuff up. "Y-yes," he said in a whisper as usual. I sighed, he has a right to know I guess. "Ok, I'll tell you." I say walking over to his nest.

(Flashback time)

Shigaraki walks up to Midoriya and I screamed at him to stop. "It seems you just weren't up for the job pet." He says to Izuku. Midoriya started to pull at his hair while repeatedly saying he was sorry. All of a sudden Izuku just seemed to stop and he passed out. That's when we saw the remote in Shigaraki's hand. That bastard did something to Izuku! I was absolutely pissed. "How pathetic! I really did have a little more faith in the thing." Shigaraki said shoving his boot into Midoriya's side. He laughed and then looked at us.

"He really is useless, so you really be grateful I got rid of the pest." I was about to roast that mother fuckers ass when Snipe shot him through the arms and legs. Kuroguri transported him out of there right after. Though he, himself didn't leave. We ran to Midoriya immediately. Kuroguri was standing next to Izuku's body. "Here this is the antidote fot the poison that was injected into young Izuku, the child truly didn't deserve the horrible years he spent with Tomura." The mist man said before disappearing. We got Midoriya to the hospital and under normal circumstances we wouldn't have just injected random substances into people but it really was our last hope for Izuku's survival. It worked though just in the nick of time.

We were all outside of recovery girl's office discussing the injuries Izuku had. "He will never be able to see out of his left eye again, honestly it's a miracle in itself that he even still has the eye. Izuku broke three ribs and fractured his right arm. He also reopened old stitches. Someone from the leagues side seemed to have cut him wide open and stitched it up, poor boy." That's when we heard something hit the floor in Izuku's room.

(End flashback)

            ~1118 words

Ok ok ok so I have a question!! How long do y'all want this story because I can have this go two ways. One will end the story sooner and be a happy solid ending and the other will leave you on a slight cliff hanger and I'll make a second book for this story. I decided to ask you guys because i know it can be annoying to have an author prolong a story. I'd rather not give details for the ways the story's could go bc I hate spoiling things.
Anyway I can't wait to hear your opinion!! have a good day/night!!