31- To Late?

Izuku's POV

I'm standing next to Master in some kind of facility. It has all kinds of outdoor places but it's obvious we're in some kind of dome. I look up when I hear someone say. "Oh cool look they even have fake villains!" There's a large group of people standing about a seventy five meters or so away. They looked vaguely familiar, but because of Masters punishments I had lost all sight in my left eye and going from a pitch black room to a very brightly lit area in under five minutes takes a hot second for your eyes to fully adjust.

Master go's on about his plan to kill All Might, as usual, and then Giri transported all the people to different places. I saw someone in all black fighting a few of the thugs before Master grabbed my shoulder. "Alright pet, this is your one and only Chance to prove yourself." Master said taunting me with the remote to my collar. I knew the collar had the potential to kill so the fact he was threatening me here with it meant he'd kill me as soon as I failed. "Now, go kill Eraserhead." My heart stopped.

"Are you deaf?! Go and do it!" Master said rubbing his thumb lightly over the remote. I nodded, scared of what would happen if I didn't listen. I immediately pulled out my knives and ran over to Eraserhead. He saw and got into a defensive position. I lunged at him and barley nicked his cheek before he solved me away. "Tch, where the hell did the crusty bastard find all of you?!" Shota angrily mumbled to himself. I guess because I have a hood and mask on he can't recognize me... purposely I let my hood fall down as I went for another lunge.

Dads face was a mix of shock, sadness, regret, and...... anger? Izuku hated it when people were angry with him especially his family. "What the hell are you going here?!" He yelled once again countering and pushing me away. I didn't respond, in fear Master would see and think I'm conspiring with Eraserhead. What to do? What to do? If I fight as hard as I can I might kill one of the people I care about most, but if it's obvious I'm trying to buy time then I'll surely die! Ugh! I teleported behind Eraserhead and hit the back of his head with the butt of the knife.

I had hoped it would knock him out or something and I could pretend I killed him but it didn't work. He was just fine if not a bit startled. Of course a pro hero like him could take those kinds of hits. It's fine though, I'll think of another way. "Izuku what's going on with you?" Dad asked preparing for another attack. "Why are you doing this? Your going to kill me! Is that what you want?" "No" I answered in a whisper. "Are you sure because that's what your going to do if you don't stop!" Shota yelled back. "No" Izuku said a bit louder.

"If you do this you'll be a murderer! Are you willing to lose everything you have?!" Dad yelled at me. He was so mad. "No!" I screamed back. "I-I'm not a murderer! It's their fault not mine! Its not my fault!" I was shaking uncontrollably, getting reckless, it's only a matter of time before Tomura kills me. I did bad things really bad things.... but it's not like I had a choice. Those people did, they knew they'd have to kill and willing tried. I didn't have that luxury. So I'm not a murderer, right?

"Midoriya!" I freeze. Todoroki. "Midoriya, stop this! What are you doing!" He yelled running up to Aizawa. "Izuku, if you do this you'll be a villain. I thought you wanted to be a hero? A teacher?" Shota says taking a step towards me. "I-I do!" I say frantically. Don't they see? Can't they see the predicament I'm in? "I-I-I don't want to hurt you! I don't w-want to kill people!!" I scream. It's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault!!

Tears start to stream down my face as I drop my knives. What am I doing?! I'm gonna die! But that's what I deserve. I'm a terrible person. A horrible horrible person. "Stay away from him!" I hear Todoroki and dad yell. "Well it seems you just aren't up for the job, pet." Master said from behind me. I'm gonna die. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!" I yelled grabbing my hair and pulling it. I started to hyperventilate and the world seemed to spin.

"Izuku!" I hear someone yell. I feel a pinch in the back of my neck and knew Tomura had pressed the button. It felt like my body was on fire. I screamed and fell to the ground. It felt like it lasted for hours, like it would never stop, until it did stop. It all stopped. the pain, the noise, the thoughts. It was.... nice.

~~~~~

Am I dead?

No

Are you sure?

Yes, I can feel the soft bed I'm on. Dead people can't feel.

Right, I tried to open my eyes but that proved to be very difficult. Once I finally opened my eyes I was momentarily blinded in my right eye. The room was so bright. My eyes finally adjusted and I could clearly see I was in RG's office. I let out a sigh of relief. That was until I tried to sit up. I couldn't that's when I looked down and saw that I was strapped to the bed. I couldn't move. What were they going to do? They are gonna hurt me aren't they? No no no no no!! I panic, more like freak the fuck out. I squirmed and thrashed until the binding came loose. I was able to get out of bed of death, still panicked. I knocked something over and it fell with a loud bang.

Recovery girl, dad, papa, Hitoshi, and Todoroki all came running in when they heard the noise. "Izuku what are you doing?!" Dad exclaimed as he saw me in the corner of the room. Yelling. He yelled. FUCK! You haven't been awake for more than ten minutes and you've already fucked up. I couldn't say anything. If I said anything they might get angrier. "Izu, calm down your safe." Hitoshi said. "Your going to hurt yourself Midoriya. Please get back to the bed." Papa asked cautiously. No, they're going to hurt me!! They don't want me to move. They're bad, they want me to hurt. Shota takes a step towards me and I freaked out. "N-no! st-stay away!!" I screamed. I curled in on myself and crouched into the corner, wrapping my wings around myself. I'm safe in here. A safe little cocoon, no one can get me in here.

~1158 words