26- Ouch

Todoroki's POV

I rushed off in a hurry trying to forget what I just said to Midoriya. God I'm a fucking idiot!! He liked me! He said he loved me and I freaked out and yelled at him!! Who dose that?! An ass hole that's who!! God why do fuck everything up? I ran a hand through my hair as a few stray tears ran down my face. You had your chance! But noooooo!!! The second thing that came to my mind was my father and how he always talked about gay people.

"Tch, those stupid fags." Endeavor  said to Todoroki as they passed a lesbian couple making out around a corner. I was about ten, walking with my father who was on patrol. "What's wrong with that? Don't they care about each other?" I asked ignorant of what he meant. "It doesn't matter whether they love one another or not! It's discussing and unnatural! You can only date and marry the opposite sex!" He angrily told Shoto. "It should be illegal! How I would love to arrest people like them. Maybe even rough them up a bit." My father laughed.

What if he found out Izuku and I were dating and hurt me? Or worse hurt Izuku! I shouldn't have said what I did to him but I'm sure it's better for the both of us this way. But I can't help but think about that kiss again. It was my first... thanks to my dumb ass probably my last. Midoriya is the only person I've ever taken an interest in before, I only tolerate other people. "God damn it!!" I say kicking a park trash can. It didn't move and that somehow made me angrier. It was bolted to the ground. I sighed feeling sorry for myself. That's when it hit me. I left Midoriya, someone who is being hunted by the league, alone.

"Fuck.." I cursed under my breath as I ran back to the spot I left Midoriya at. Please still be there. I silently pray to myself. As I round the corner to the bench we were on I see Midoriya being thrown against a tree. I rushed up to him. "What's going on?! Are you ok?!" I frantically ask him. "Ughhh..." he groaned. "Watch... o-out!" I looked behind me to see a girl with twin buns and knives running at me. I quickly put up an ice dome around Midoriya so he wouldn't get hurt.

I tried to freeze her feet to the ground, but she jumped up onto a low tree branch. She then leaped off the branch right at me. I quickly made a makeshift ice shield just before her knife impaled me. She's faster than me... I made an ice dome around her and knew I only had a few minutes before she broke out. I made sure to freeze the ground under her to give me some extra time. I ran over to where I had left Midoriya and melted the ice.

"T-Todoroki!" He immediately bounded up to me and gave me a suffocating hug. "Midoriya, I'm sorry!! I'm so so sorry!! I didn't mean anything I said to you!! I-I panicked and that was the first thing that came out of my mouth!!" I started to apologize for the awful things I said. "Todoroki I-" Izuku was abruptly cut off by someone yanking him away. The blond girl had grabbed him by the wings and had a knife to his throat. "Get me out'a here Kurogiri!" Just before I could get to them, a black portal appeared and they disappeared into it.

No.... no no no no no no no.... GOD DAMN IT!! He was right here, right here!! He's gone now... and it's all my fault!! If I had just stayed with him the entire time maybe this wouldn't have happened. Fuck.... "God fucking damn it!!" I hit the ground as my fire side flared up. I stood up and vowed I would kill the bitch that took Izuku. With tears streaming down my face, I quickly ran back to the dorms. I needed to tell Aizawa about what happened. The faster we find Izuku the better.

After what felt like forever I finally got to UA. I rush to Aizawa's office and burst through the door. "Aizawa!" I yelled frantically looking around the room for him. "Yes Todoroki?" He asked walking to me from the window he had previously been looking out. "It's Izuku!! He-he- they took him! I-I c-" "slow down! Now explain what happened." Aizawa commanded. "A-a blond girl kidnapped him!" I say as my adrenaline wore off, I started to cry again. "They what?!" Aizawa sounded outraged, but most of all worried. "When did this happen?"

"A-about a half hour ago, I think." I stuttered. "Damn it! Ok listen I need to tell the other hero's what happened, then you need to take me to the exact spot it happened, ok?" Before I could answer Hitoshi and Mic walked in. "Hey dad- oh my god what happened?!" Shinso said as he came in. Aizawa looked devastated as he knew he had to tell Hitoshi. "Izuku was taken..." he said, he looked like he himself was on the verge of tears. "Wh-what? N-no... your joking..? Y-your just saying that to mess with me? Right....? Right?!" Shinso looked absolutely broken.

"Shota, what.....happened?" Mic asked sounding broken. "I don't know the full story yet." He answered looking to me. "Todoroki I need you to tell me exactly what happened ok? Every detail." "Wait you were th-there?" Shinso said looking at me. "Yeah I was..." I say not looking at him. That was until I felt a hard slap to my face. I looked up at the purple haired boy in shock. "You-you were there?! You let them take him!! You let them take my brother!!" He screamed at me, tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry..." I whispered looking away.

"Hitoshi..." mic said as he pulled his son into his arms. "We will get him back." Aizawa said as he to hugged shinso. 'I'll get him back no matter what' I think to myself making a mental promise.

               ~1044 words

Today is my birthday so I worked extra hard to get a chapter out to y'all!! I hope you have a fantastic day!😋

(Also if you ever see spelling errors or grammar mistakes feel free to tell me! I'll fix them one day!

Hopefully...)