Honestly this would give them a distinct advantage, especially if they don't tell others everything, like how to kill them. 

We were going to give Octavia all the information including vervain. Who knows, maybe it is here too. 

That could be incredibly useful if they turned the wrong person or some idiot decided to flip the switch.

Once we got back to Arcadia we immediately pulled Octavia and Lincoln to the side and gave them the offer. 

We also preferenced it with if you say no where going to wipe your minds of this entire conversation.

They unsurprisingly agreed and we turned them the next day. 

It took a week before they were properly able to control themselves. 

I had also dragged Octavia away to tell her as much as I could remember from her story. 

She was both impressed and horrified at herself which made me feel better about my decision to make her a vampire. She won't make the same mistakes again. Though she will make new ones, at least she will have her future mistakes to help her judgment. 

We did compel both her and Lincoln to never turn off their emotions with their permission. They said they never wanted to even have that option.

I had spent my free time with my mates throughout that week. 

They were amazing and actually got along great. 

Bellamy seemed to be a bit detached but it wasn't anything I was worrying about yet since this was very new to him and unlike Murphy is actually leaving people he cares about behind. 

Probably the best point of the week is when I snuck away with Eli to complete the bond. 

Murphy pouted but I told him that this works in order otherwise it's just not fair. It was the best option I had, you try juggling this many possessive horny men in a relationship.

(smut warning)

Eli had dragged me away after I was done training with Octavia for the day. 

At first we went on a run in wolf form but he led me to a little tent he had set up in the middle of the woods. 

I dropped my clothes outside and decided to just turn back and test his resolve. 

Within 5 seconds I was standing in front of a still wolfy Elijah butt ass naked and I could honestly say his face was hilarious.

 He looked the wolfy equivalent of shocked. 

He was immediately shifting back and then he practically pounced on me.

 Before I knew it I was on my back in the tent with him above me running his hands all over my body while we kissed. 

I ran my hands down his back and through his hair as we kissed. 

Eventually, we broke away from each other and his lips trailed down to my neck and then further down.

Before I knew it he had one of my nipples in his mouth and was running his other hand further down.

 He growled when he found me dripping wet for him and I could practically see the animal take over inside him as his eyes darkened and he got rougher. 

He shoved two fingers inside me and started to finger fuck me hard as I moaned under him. 

I was seeing stars as I felt him bringing me closer and closer to my release. 

Right as I was on the edge he started to slow down and then pulled his fingers out of me. 

I whined in protest but he shushed me "now baby girl the only thing you're cumming on is my cock, don't worry baby you will be coming nonstop in a second" he said in a gravelly voice that was deeper than I had ever heard from him before and immediately had a rush of arousal going through my entire body.

In a second I had my hands pinned above my head with one of his hands while the other guided his cock to my entrance. It seems my mates are dominant in the bedroom, I fucking love it. 

Before I could process anything he was pushing himself inside me with force and I was moaning as he bottomed out inside me.

 After a few thrusts to get me used to his size he was pounding into me so hard I was seeing stars. 

I was a screaming mess as he fucked me and he seemed to love it as he gave me approving growls and encouragements. 

I was getting close and he could tell from the way he increased his speed to a supernatural level that had me cumming on his cock. 

When my orgasm felt like it was cooling down he slipped his hand down and started rubbing my clit causing me to cum again and then another time before he came deep inside me. Fuck are they going to make me cum like that every time, I'm not complaining but damn. 

After a minute he rolled to the side and I cuddled up to him and fell asleep on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooo... what u think? I don't know if I'm really feeling Bellamy. As I write him I find my self feeling it less and less, I'm gonna give it a fair shot tho but I wouldn't get too attached to him. I'm gonna give him till the end of the next universe before I make a final decision. Hope u guys where ok with the smut I just felt like it had been a good minute since Klaus got laid and it was Elijah's turn lol so I'm gonna do this. I will give u guys options on where we go next and if u vote ill pick the one u guys like most. tho final say does kind of depend what I'm in the mood to write in the moment but I would definitely make it my first choice. So between teen wolf, magicians, charmed, we could do a short trip to the vampire diaries. Idk yet but those r my top contenders for the next universe. I want to do harry potter soon but that is a universe with a confirmed mate and I don't want to do her finding mates to close together. Happy reading

Dislcaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.