Happily Ever After

All was well in Arrendelle once more. The royals were going home, James was being sent back to his kingdom as a prisoner, Samantha was running around the town enjoying the summer, Dan and Phil were finally together and they had a surprise for Martyn and Adrian. They brought them into the castle for a tour but when they reached a particular room, they had something important to show them. In the room, there were some documents on a table. As Martyn and Adrian read them, they gasped in excitement. "Welcome to our family, Martyn Lester and Adrian Howell." Phil greeted. Adrian hugged Dan and Martyn hugged Phil. Soon, the two were running around the castle, proudly showing off the documents to everyone.

Later in the day, the gates were opened and Phil turned the courtyard into an ice-skating rink. The whole town showed up and were all having fun. Dan and Phil were alone with each other in the corner, watching everything. "I like the open gates." Dan confessed. "Me too. Let's never close them again." Phil responded. Dan smiled. "I know what happened that night, Phil." Dan admitted. "What? How?" Phil asked. "When I unfroze, everything in me went back to normal. I remember everything." Dan answered. "Oh. Really?" Phil questioned hesitantly. "It wasn't your fault, Phil. I know you didn't mean it. I should've listened to you when you told me to slow down. It was my fault. From now on, no means no and stop means stop. Ok?" Dan asked. "Ok." Phil agreed. Dan kissed Phil's cheek. "From now on, let's never shut each other out again. Deal?" Dan bargained. "Deal." Phil answered. The two kissed and they began to skate together, hand in hand. This was the start of a brand new beginning.

The End.