Meanwhile In Arrendelle...

The town was getting colder by the minute. The children didn't mind because of all the snow they could play in, but the adults were struggling to stay warm. Prince James was doing his best to try and provide for everyone. He was walking around offering cloaks to the villagers and telling them the castle was open and there was hot food there, when one of the visiting royals wanted to speak to him. "Prince James, are we expected to just sit here and freeze while you give away all of Arrendelle's tradable goods all over the place?" she asked. "Prince Daniel has given his orders-" Prince James began but another royal interrupted. "And that's another thing! Did it ever once occur to you that the prince may be conspiring with the wicked king to doom us all?!" they bellowed. "Don't you dare talk badly about Dan!" James scolded. "Don't you think it's a little suspicious that the gates are closed for 23 years and then suddenly when the coronation happens, we end up in this ice hell?" another royal questioned. "Do not question the prince! He left me in charge and I will not hesitate to protect Arrendelle from treason!" James yelled.

Suddenly there was neighing in the distance. Dan's horse came running into town, clearly spooked. "Whoa girl, whoa girl! Easy, easy." James soothed, grabbing the horse's reins and petting her nose, calming her down. "That's Prince Daniel's horse!" one of the villagers cried. "But then where's the prince?" another villager questioned, concerned. James knew a horse without their owner wasn't a good sign. What if Dan was in danger? What if he needed help? "Prince Daniel is in trouble! I need volunteers to go with me to find him!" James announced. Many people volunteered to help. "I'm coming with you!" Cat offered. "No way. Daniel told me all about you. You've known each other for since he was 18. For 11 years, you were the closest thing he had to a friend. While I go looking for him, I want you to keep an eye on things here. Can you do that?" James asked. "On my honour." Cat replied. James and the others set out to look for Daniel.