Isolation In The Ice Palace

Dan gazed at the palace in awe. He couldn't believe Phil made this. He couldn't wait to learn more about Phil's powers. "Phil? It's me. Dan." he called out. As he looked around, he almost slipped but he laughed it off. "Dan!" Phil said softly. Dan looked up and saw Phil. He had a quiff and his clothes were made of ice and frost. Phil was smiling fondly at Dan. He thought Dan looked cute in his winter clothes. "Whoa. Phil. You look beautiful." Dan gushed before realizing what he just said and facepalmed. "Did I just say that out loud?" he asked. Phil chuckled. "Yes. And thank you. I think you look adorable in those winter clothes." he complimented. Dan blushed and giggled. "Thanks." he said shyly. "So, what brings you here? Not that I'm not loving that you're here." Phil asked. "Phil, I'm so sorry about what happened. You were just trying to protect me. And I never even thanked you for saving me. I was too afraid to say no when James asked me to be his boyfriend." Dan said guiltily. "Oh. Well, you're welcome I guess. But I should apologise too. I shouldn't have gotten so jealous. I know it sounds selfish but I just couldn't stand seeing you be that happy with someone that wasn't me." Phil confessed. "Well, while we're being honest, I didn't want to be with James anyway. I wanted to be with you. In, ummm, more ways than one." Dan said sheepishly, mumbling the last part. "Dan, do you have a crush on me?" Phil asked hopefully. "Yeah..." Dan admitted, blushing. "Dan, I've had a crush on you since we were kids!" Phil exclaimed. "Really?!" Dan asked excitedly. Phil was about to answer but he was interrupted.

"11, 92, 60!" Samantha exclaimed, bursting into the room. "Wait, what is that?" Phil asked. "Hi! My name's Samantha and I like warm hugs!" Samantha introduced herself with enthusiasm. "Samantha?" Phil echoed in disbelief. "Yeah, you built me. Remember that?" Samantha asked. "And you're alive?" Phil questioned. "Well, I think so?" Samantha replied unsurely. "She's just like the one we used to build as kids." Dan said. "Yeah. That's what I was thinking about when I made her." Phil answered. "We used to be so close. We can be like that again. Or maybe even closer than before." Dan assured. Phil was about to agree but then he remembered that night. When he struck Dan with his magic. Watching some of his curls turn white. Holding his ice cold body in his arms. "No! We can't. I don't want to hurt you again." Phil warned. "What are you talking about?" Dan asked. "Haven't you ever wondered where those white curls at the back your head came from?" Phil inquired. "Mum and Dad said I was born with it." Dan said, messing with his curls. "It was my fault. I hurt you. And I just want to protect you." Phil confessed, leaving the room. "Phil, you don't have to protect me, I'm not afraid!" Dan said, following Phil.

Dan: Please don't shut me out again! 🎶Please don't slam the door. You don't have to keep your distance anymore! 'Cause for the first time in forever, I finally understand. For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand.🎶 We can head down this mountain together! 🎶 You don't have to live in fear! 'Cause for the first time in forever, I will be right here!🎶

Phil: Dan. 🎶Please go back home. Your life awaits. Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates!🎶

Dan: Yeah, but-

Phil: I know. 🎶You mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free! Just stay away and you'll be safe from me!🎶

Dan: 🎶Actually we're not.🎶

Phil: 🎶What do you mean you're not?🎶

Dan: 🎶I get the feeling you don't know.🎶

Phil: 🎶What do I not know?🎶

Dan: 🎶Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow.🎶

"What?" Phil asked in shock. "You kind of may or may not have sort of set off an unwanted winter...everywhere." Dan informed. "Everywhere?" Phil echoed in disbelief. He was absolutely shocked. Sure, he tried to freeze a path on the water to get away, but he didn't mean to start a new winter. "That's ok, you can just unfreeze it, can't you?" Dan asked. "No, I can't. I-I don't know how!" Phil admitted. "Then we'll find out how. Together!" Dan answered determined. He knew he could help Phil.

Dan: 🎶'Cause for the first time in forever...🎶

Phil: 🎶Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!🎶

Dan: 🎶You don't have to be afraid.🎶

Phil: 🎶No escape from the storm inside of me!🎶

Dan: 🎶We can work this out together...🎶

Phil: 🎶I can't control the curse!🎶

Dan: 🎶We'll reverse the storm you've made.🎶

Phil: 🎶Ohhhh, Daniel, please, you'll only make it worse!🎶

Dan: 🎶Don't panic!🎶

Phil: 🎶There's so much fear!🎶

Dan: 🎶We'll make the sun shine bright!🎶

Phil: 🎶You're not safe here!🎶

Dan: 🎶We can face this thing together!🎶

Phil: 🎶No.🎶

Dan: 🎶We can change this winter weather!🎶

Phil: 🎶Aaaahhhhh...🎶

Dan: 🎶And everything will be alright.🎶

Phil: 🎶I CAN'T!!!🎶

Phil felt so scared and stressed, his powers burst out of him from all around and accidentally struck Dan in the heart! He fell to the ice floor, grabbing his cold chest. Phil turned around and gasped. "What have I done?!" he thought.

Adrian, Martyn and Samantha saw the whole thing. "Dan!" Adrian yelled, rushing over to him. The other two followed after him. "Phil, are you ok?" Martyn asked, sensing Phil's fear. "Who are you?" Phil asked. We're friends of Dan." Martyn answered. "Dan, are you ok?" Adrian asked, helping Dan up. "Yes. I'm alright. I'm fine." Dan insisted, standing up. "Dan, you and your friends need to leave. Now!" Phil demanded. "No! I know we can work this out if we stay together!" Dan protested. "How?! What power do you have to stop this winter?! To stop me?!" Phil cried. "Phil, calm down. I'm sure we can find a solution." Martyn assured calmly. Adrian looked around and saw the ice turning darker. "Guys, I think we better go." he said, tugging on Dan's arm. "No, I'm not leaving without you, Phil!" Dan insisted. "Yes. You are." Phil said seriously. He used his magic to create a gigantic snowman, who looked very intimidating to everyone except Samantha. "You made me a little brother! I'm gonna name you Marshmallow!" she exclaimed.