Chapter 34

Omg Thankyou guys I finally have over 20,000 reads!Plus I love all your comments and feedback on the story. In the begininng I never expected this outcome. :))

DarneiseModelesqueBai You know me oh too well lol !

One more thing. New Beginnings is updated and im also going to be making a new story. So be on the lookout.

Jada's P.O.V

I layed in the bed waiting for the doctor to come in and tell me what was wrong.When I got to the hospital they immediatly took me back and gave me some type of medicine that they explained wouldnt hurt the baby but ease the pain.

Now we were sitting in the hospital room with Dwight and Trey eyeing each other.

"Look I know yall got beef. But your both important to me and frankly I dont have time for this.Trey I love you to death and Dee I love you as a bestfriend.Since I have to explain that for Trey's sake. But yall gone have to stop all this drama."

They both started talking at the same time but I interuptted them.

"I dont care what yall saying I just know that yall better get used to being around each other if yall want me in yall life.But right now all im worried about is my baby and this beef needs to stop now."

"Whatever man I aint even come at dude wrong."Dwight said

"Okay so what if you was in my predicament how would you feel."Trey asked

"I understand but we have already explained to you we know it was a mistake.I dont understand why you dont get it."

"I get..So you telling me right now that you dont have no type of feelings for Jada."

"No!Thats my friend she's like a sister it just went a little to far one night damn."

"Alright.If you say so Ima believe you cus you seem like a good dude but if you try something again..."

"Yea Yeah my dude but listen yall im about to be out. I just wanted to make sure yall made it to the hospital alright.I got pracice so My homie gone come pick me up and I just get my car tommorow."

Dwight said handing Trey his keys.

'Let me know whats going on with the baby." He said turning towards me.

"Alright." I said

It was silent as he walked out the door Trey was about to say something but in walked the doctor.

"Hi Ms. Young. I wasnt expecting to see you so soon, You have an appointment in two weeks. But anyway tell me whats the issue."

I explained to her the pains that I have been having while she listened intently.

"Alright well since your five months were just go ahead and give you an ultrasound to see whats going on."

I looked at Trey who had been quiet the whole time he just grabbed my hand.

The doctor put on some gloves and pulled out some gel.

"Alright pull up your gown and this gel is going to be a little cold."

She applied the gel on my stomah and I jumped a little because It was cold.

Before I knew it she was putting a device on my stomach and I heard a faint sound.It was a beat but then I started hearing double.

I looked at the screen as she explained.

"Well Ms.Young and Mr. Harris it looks like your having twins!"

"Twins!" I asked with my eyes getting big I looked at Trey and he looked surprised.

"Umhm."She moved the device around and showed each baby up on the screen.

"So can you see the gender doc?"Trey asked

"No were going to have to wait for the appointment next week for that but I now know why you were having pains.See the babies are stretching and are trying to find them a comfortable position in your womb and with you being so small there stretching you a little."

"That makes sense."

"Im going to prescribe you some pills and you just take them right along with your prenatals.And I advice you to get some lotion for stretch marks beacause as your pregnancy progresses you are going to get bigger and itch if your skins dry."

"Okay." I said taking in what she said

She cleaned everything up.

"You can go home as soon as the nurse brings in your prescription."

"Okay thanks."I said smiling

Dwight's P.O.V

While I was on my way to practice I couldnt help but laugh at the incident me and Trey had.I dont have any beef with the dude he just better know that he got a good girl.I lied back there when he asked me did I have any type of fellings for Jada.There nothing serious its just a little something. But Im not going to act on them because I can see that she is in love with Trey. As long as he makes her happy Im good.

Besides what do I look like telling her how i feel. Trey defenitly would make sure im never around. So I'd rather have her in my life as a friend than not having her in my life at all.

Jada's P.O.V

"Twins baby we have Twins!" Trey said excited

"I know." I said chuckling at the child like happiness he was displaying

We were laying down in the bed.I loved times like this where we can just sit and talk.

"My sons gone coming out already lotharios and looking just like they daddy"  

I started cracking up at that.

"Really Trey you trying to use big words you could have just said that your sons are going to be players.And how you know I'm having a boy."

"Cus I know these things."

"You don't know didly squat."

"OH really " Trey said starting tickling me

I was squirming all over the place laughing.

"Trey! Stop you know bladder is weak you gone make me have to pee!"

He finally stopped and I layed in his arms as we cuddled.

"I love you." I whispered as I nuzzeled into his neck.

He gently lifted my head up with his finger and kissed me.It was a long passionte kiss.

He suddenly pulled away.I tried to kiss him again but he stopped me.

"What?" I asked him

"We need to stop before we do more than we should."

"And why shouldnt we do more?" I asked confused

"The babies." He said with a serious face.

"Trey us having sex is not going to hurt the babies.Plenty of pregnant women have sex."

"Do you know that for a fact."

"Yes."

"No you dont."

"Omg Trey this is not that serious its not going hurt them."

"Why dont you call the doctor and find out."

"But I want you now." I pouted

"Naw you'll be good until we get an answer from the doctor."

I was too mad. He want to sit up her and let me be horny.Next thing I know I felt his hands inside my shorts.I jumped as he started to rub.

"I said that were not having sex but I didnt say that we couldnt do other things." He whispered in my ear.

Teeheeheehee