Chapter 7

Okay Its going to be a couple short chapters and time moving fast because Im trying to get to a certain point of time.Remember to coment and vote and ThankYou for your feedback.

3 weeks later
I got home tired as hell from work.I kicked my heels off.I looked at the clock that read 7 pm.Yall probably wondering why I was working so early..Well that's because I don't strip anymore.It just don't feel right and plus I don't need that much money now that my tution is payed.And Trey's slick ass didnt tell me he payed rent for 3 months either.I work at my school as a office assistant in admissions.It's Boring as hell but pays enough.My life has been really boring all i've been doing is going to school and work.I'm so glad only got two more months until graduation.I don't know what the heck im going to do after graduation. But I'll figure out something.
I turned on the tv and since nothing was on I turned on 106 and park.It was a commercial on so I went into the kitchen and grabbed a pop. As I walked back in the liveing room I seen Trey on tv. I just shook my head. He wasn't playing when he said he was going be traveling. Ive seen him on so many shows its crazy. I haven't really talked to him since he left you know since he's been so busy.I heard a knock on my door got up and opened it.Kia walked in crying.

"Kia whats wrong?"

"I cant do it anymore Jada!"

"You cant do what anymore?"

"I cant continue to live this life style! I almost died tonight!"

"Omg girl come in.What happened?"

"I went back t o the hotel with these dude and Sammy was with me.She's the one who introduced me to them.She failed to tell me that she set them up to get robbed.But they some how figured it out. That pulled out gunz on us and everything.I had to damn near beg for my life."

"Omg."

Trey's P.O.V
Life has been chaotic as hell since I left atlanta. I just came back from 106 and park earlier. It was cool but its not really the same now that Terrence and Rocsi leaving.Shit Crazy but I'm proud of them.

I left out of my hotel room going to a cd signing.Papparazi were everywhere.They havent let up since I been on this tour. I decided to get on instagram to see what my fans was talking about. As I scrolled down my feed I seen a pic of Jada and Kia. Just the sight of Jada made me smile I missed her a lot. Its like as soon as i got my best friend back we had to seperate agian.I hadnnt talk to her in a minute. I just been busy as hell we still text though every now and then. Im defenitly make it my mission to see her soon though.