Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of hospital monitors. I looked over at the chair next to my bed and Trey was sleeping in it.I can't believe all this happened.I'm just to embarrassed. Suddenly my door opened and Kia walked in.

"Omg girl your awake!" she said running to my side.

"Hey girl."I said trying to smile but then I regretted it because as soon as I did I felt pain.Damn this Nigga had really did a job on me.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me what John was doing? You could have easily came and stayed with me." she said yelling.Her yelling had woke Trey up.He sat up in the chair and seen that I was up and then suddenly got up.

"How You doin?" he asked me

"I'm good" I said avoiding eye contact. I had completely forgot that Kia was there until she spoke.

"Listen Jada I just wanted to make sure you were okay.But I see your being taken care of." She said nodding her head towards Trey. "Call me later." she said giving me a hug and quickly leaving.

Damn her for leaving. Trey was still staring at me.

"I dont even know what to say I just wanna Thank you..." I started off getting emotional but Trey cut me off.

"Aye aye calm down.You don't have to thank me.But you know you not going back to that apartment right?".

"I know but where am I going to go?"

"You can stay with me at my hotel until we find you a place."

"I can't let you do that..I don't have a way to pay you back I don't even have any money to look for another apartment." He looked at me like I was stupid.

" Jada I got you don't worry about all of that." He leaned down and hugged me.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and in came the doctor and two police officers.

"Hi Ms.Young I was just coming to check on you before you get released.How are You feeling."

"I'm fine just a little sore."

" Alright well in the meantime I'm going to go write you out some pain medication and these police officers would like to talk to you By the time your done I should be back." As the doctor left my room the police officers started asking questions. Immediately Trey grabbed my hand.

-------------------------------------------

I ended up pressing charges on John. After I got released from the hospital we went and got all my clothes and etc.I had been staying in Trey's room for about a week and he has been great. He insists that I sleep in the bed and that he will sleep on the couch. Since Im waiting for my bruises to heal I haven't really been out.Most of them are gone its just a few on my arms. I've been doing my class work and homework online.

"Jada.Jada.Jada!" I woke up to someone moving me back and forwards.

"Hmm."I mumbled.

"I dont want to." I said poking out my lips and putting the pillow over my head.

"Come On for real."

I acted like I was sleep.Next thing I knew I was Being Lifted Out the bed.

"Alright Alright Im up Put me down!!" I said hitting him on his back.

"Get dressed then." He said putting me down

I went in the bathroom and hopped in the shower and then did my hair. Then I put on a V-neck Pink some jean shorts and some flip flops.

When I walked out of the bathroom Trey was on the phone but he quickly got off once he realized I was in the room.

"Lets Go!" he said to hype. I grabbed my Purse and my faithful sun glasses.

We walked out of the hotel and got and his car and drove.After about 10 minutes of driving Trey Pulled over.

He pulled out a blind fold.

"Here Put this on"

"Where is we going that I need to put this on?"

"Can you just put on.Its a surprise."

"Fine." I said poking my lips out

We drove a little more and then we stopped.

"Wait."

Trey got out the car and opened my door.

"Just trust me I'm going to tell you where to walk" to he said helping me out the car.We walked some and it felt like we were inside. We waited on what sounded like an elevator and then got on. After we got off the elevator we walked for like 30 seconds and then stopped I heard keys and the Trey grabbed my hand as I followed behind.He turned me around and took off my blind fold.

I opened my eyes and looked around.We were standing in a living room that was fully furnished.It had a flat screen tv. This beautiful rug and it was gorgeous. The kitchen had a window that let you see in the inside while standing inside the living room.I just stood there.  

 "Do you like it?"Trey asked 

 "Oh my god I love it!Thank you!" I said trying not to cry and giving him a hug.

"Alright I definitely gotta do something for you.I'm going to cook you dinner."

"You gone cook me dinner?" he asked smiling

"Uh yeah you ain't know I got skills."

"Yea yea we will see but we gotta go to the grocery store."

"No I'm going to the grocery store you just sit here and chill.Plus I don't need anybody recognize you and going crazy."

"Alright shit you ain't gotta tell me twice."he said flopping down on the couch and turning on the TV.