Chapter 48

Jada's P.O.V

"So you telling me that Janessa and Aaron were kissing?" I said looking at Trey

"Yes." He said

We were laying in the bed and he was filling me in on what happened when he walked in with Cordell. Apparently Cordell felt some type away about it and didn't hide it.And Aaron well he didn't hide how he felt about Janessa. I guess Janessa tried to talk to Cordell but he left.

"You should have seen her face she looked completely helpless."

"Aww my poor baby sis Im going to have to talk to her."

"Well I already talked to Aaron and he seems legit about having feelings for her."

"Dang who would have thought." I said laughing

"They're like miniature us."

"Umhmm."

"So... Hows Michelle?" I said getting down to buisness. Trey looked at me as if to say you know.I decided to play along because something was telling me that something happend that I didnt know about.

"Im telling you bay I was going to tell you about it but I didnt want you to go off."

"Alright so tell me now."

"I mean I picked she tried to sleep with me but I stopped it."

I could feel the anger in me building up dumb hoe. Ooh how I cant wait to see her.Trey was looking at me so concerned.I couldnt help but kiss him.

"Its okay baby I believe you."

He sighed a little.

"Well then go to sleep because tommrow we have to find a babysitter. For the kids you go back to work on Monday and we need to get this togather."

"Alright.Night." I said pulling the covers over me. Trey pulled me closer to him and I instantly felt myslef drifting off to sleep.

ALRIGHT I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER .ANYWAYS PLEASE GO READ COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY NEW STORIES ALL MY STORIES ARE UPDATED AND I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS FEEDBACK SO PLEASE DO ME THAT FAVOR.LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM OUT :))