Chapter 12

Los Angeles

When everybody heard about the Adrienne situation they was tripping.We had just drove into Los Angeles and we had a day two days to chill.Instead of all of us staying in a hotel Trey insisted that we stay at his house.Which was fine with me I was tired of being on the tour bus.

I watched as Cordell and Jannesa sat extremely close to each other talking. I wonder how that lil boyfriend of her would feel about that.As soon as we got off the tour bus at Trey's house me and Trey had to leave again.We car came and picked us up as we headed Sylmar High School. Trey was going there to talk to the students and encourage them to stay in school.

When we got to the school Trey was escorted in.He had 3 body guards which he refuse at first but they said it was mandatory. We walked for about 10 minutes until we got to an auditorium.The kids got called into an assembly during their 3rd block little did they know there surprise. Trey hid behind the stage as the kids started coming in.Once it seemed that everyone got settled I walked on stage and started talking.

"Hello everyone my name is Jada Young and today you we will be talking to you about following your dreams."I said

The students clapped.

"Now before we get started I have a special guest with me but I want yall to guess who it is."

As soon as I said guest they started yelling out random names.

"Im need yall to calm down. Im going to give you three hints as to who it is. He grew up in South Carolina, Its a male, and his Career is singing."

"TREY HARRIS" The students yell out!

"You're right." I said as Trey ran out on stage.

As soon as they seen him the girls in the audience went wild some were even crying.

Once the students settled down some Trey started talking about his child hood and what it was like growing up for him. Trey talked for about 10 minutes and then asked anybody was there any questions. Of course lots of people had questions and he answered all of them.I came back on stage.

"Now before we leave dont you guys want to here Trey sing a song."

"Yes!!!!"

"I cant say no to that."

Trey started singing his song Big Dreams after he was finished we were escorted out the back of the school and into the car.

------------------------------------------

Janessa, Cordell, James, Teyanna, Trey and me sat in the VIP lounge.It seemed like every celebrity was in the club tonight.

The dj started mixing songs."I got Yall Im bout to Play something yall can dance to.!"The DJ yelled.

Don't Stop Pop That dont stop!What You Twerking with..!!

"Omg  God this is my song!!" I gotta dance Ii hopped up out my seat and started dancing. I had a couple of drinks so I was feeling good.All of the girls got up with me and we were dancing but then we got bored dancing with each other so I grabbed Trey , Teyanna grabbed James and of course Janessa grabbed Cordell.

I automatically went to work dancing on Trey. He was a a little surprised at first and then he started moving with me. I was throwing it back grinding hard af. I shimmied my hips all the way down and I was surprised when Trey matched my moves.I see he was trying to be in control. I turned around facing him and took his snap back off his head and put it on mine.

Suddenly the dj switched the song.Sex by Chris brown started playing. Oh this was definitely my song.

I started grinding slow dipping low at just the right moments.I was still dancing when I felt something poke me. Trey pulled me closer to him so that now I was standing up straight.We were now body to body my back to him.As he pulled me closer I could feel what was poking me a whole hell of a lot now.

"You trying to tease me now?" whispered in my ear in a low voice

"Im just dancing." I said knowing exactly what he meant as we rocked from side to side.

Lately me and Trey  had been flirting a lot. It was getting out of control because I haven't did anything in a while. I dont know about Trey but either we were going to stop playing with each other or do something.But right now I wanted to play.

"Its a little a hot dont you think.I think i need something to drink" I said creating a distance between me and him.

As soon as I moved away from Trey another girl was on him in seconds  but I could still feel him watching me.

When I got back to VIP the everybody was back and they were staring at me.

"Damn yall was basically having sex on the floor." Teyanna said being very blunt.

"No we weren't we was just dancing."

"Well shoot let me get a dance with you.' Cordell said making a goofy face

I just rolled my eyes and sat on the couch