Chapter 42

Trey's P.O.V

I woke up in my hotel room on the couch.Slob was on my hand. Damn I dont even remeber last night after I left the club.The hell.I looked over at the bed and Cordell and some chick was knocked out with nothing on at all.

"Cordell! Man wake up. Why you in my room."

"Man what?" He said turning over and looking at me.

"You in my room nigga while I was on the couch."

"Oh damn my bad bruh I was gone last night I really thought this was my room. Especially because nobody was in the bed."

"Man its whatever but yall gotta go. Im bouta try to get house keeping in here so I can go back to sleep before Practice."

"Alright my bad dude."

I walked out the room and headed towards the elevator.While I was waiting on it. I seen the same dude from last night leaving Michelle's room.

I just shook my head.I got on the elevator and headed to the front desk.I talked to the concierre and told them I needed my sheets changed.

"Okay sir they will be up in ten minutes."

"Thanks." I said heading back to my room.

When I got back Cordell and the chick was gone. I sat in the chair and picked up my phone. It was 9:20. I called room service and order some breakfast.There was a knock on the door and room service came in.

It was a girl about 20 years old.When she saw me she looked surprise.

"Omg your Trey songz!" She said her eyes getting big.

"Yeah and you are.."

"Stacey. Oh I feel so lucky that I get to meet you."She said while changing the sheets.

"Well its nice to meet you too."

She asked me for a autograph before she left. And then in came room service. I liked this hotel they service was quick. I ate my food and then laid back down.

4 hours later

I woke up and had  missed calls. I looked at my call log and one was from Jada.I called her back.

"Hey baby."She said picking up.

"Hey Baby girl."

"What you doing?"

"About to get up and get dressed for this practice."

"Oh Okay. You sound tired."

"Yeah I am me ,Cordell ,Chris and them went out last night."

"Oh okay well I hope you had fun."

"It was cool."

"Hmm."

"You miss me?"

"You know I do."

"Well dont worry you'll get to see daddy in a 2 days."

"I cant wait. But Im going to let you go Love you."

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

I go up and headed to the shower.I stayed in for about ten minutes and then got out and got dressed.

I called the driver and then grabbed my phone and headed out.As I walked up I saw Chris ,Rih and Cordell standing at the elevator.

I couldnt help but laugh this nigga chris looked threw. He had sunglasses on and a hoodie.