Chapter 49

This is so short because its private and wont change so im going to update more...

Janessa's P.O.V

I haven't talked to Cordell since he seen me and Aaron Kissing. I was really mad that he walked in he almost never comes to Jada and Treys house. That was just so random.I was sitting in my English class bored out of my mind. I was so ready go. I looked at my cell phone and realized I only had 10 minutes left in the class.

As soon as the lecture was over I zoomed out the room headed to my car and  to this Mexican to pick up the food I ordered online. When Left the place had more than enough food for everyone. They had packed the food in some boxes I had never seen from them before.When I got to the car I headed to the Studio.

As I pulled up in the parking lot and walked into the the lobby I immediately felt a tightness in my chest. I had finally made my choice between Cordell and Aaron and I was a little nervous to tell Cordell how I feel. The secretary immediately recognized me and let me go into the room where everyone was at. When I walked in the room everybody was in there own worlds writing lyrics making beats and all that extra stuff.

"Nessa what you doing here?" Trey asked finally looking up from the switch board.

"I came to see Cordell and I brought food."As soon as I said that Chris made his way over to me grabbing the boxes of the food.

"Thanks Janessa man you dont know how hungry "He was already getting himself a bowl.

"Cordell went to the bathroom he should be back in a minute."

As soon as he said that Cordell walked in. I smiled at him and he looked at me.

"Whats up what you doing here?." He said giving me a hug.

"Hi. I came to talk to you."

He walked out the room and I followed him into an empty studio.

"Whats up."

"Look Cordell Im sorry that you seen me and Forrest."

"Its cool Nessa."

"No let me finish.To be honest I love you...but as a friend. I could try to be in relationship with you but that would be unfair to you because my heart is somewhere else.I didn't want to tell you that because I didn't want to hurt you."

"......I understand I knew you had some type of feelings for Aaron when you used to talk about him.I liked you Nessa when we first met but it never went anywhere so I was trying to figure out why. I wanted you because I couldn't have you and that's not fair to you. Im mean you still sexy as hell but I know we better off as friends."

I looked at him to figure out if he was serious. He looked serious enough.

"Omg Im so relieved." I said sighing not realizing that I was holding my breath until after he said what he said.