Chapter 4

Okay You guys For some reason over half of Chapter 3 Got deleted so I think you guys should read the part that was deleted because it kind of explains what happens in this chapter and some other things. If you dont care then just continue on reading.

Trey's Pov

"Mr. Harris would you like the Black Jacket or beige." My stylist asked.

"The black one."

I was getting dressed for my party that was supposed to start in 30 minutes.It had been two weeks since I spoke to Jada. The shit still blew me as to how she could stay with a nigga that was putting they hands on her. After she convinced me not to go over her house and get at John. I was pissed.We ended up arguing and she basically told me not to call her anymore because that was why John was getting so mad lately.

I ain't gone even lie.It hurt. But I could deal .

I got dressed put on my jewelry and got in the limo that drove me to the club that the party was being held at.

As I stepped out the car, I noticed the club was booming. It seemed like every celebrity including myself had arrived.

---------------

I was poppin bottles. Chilling. Adrienne was sitting on my lap.

"Trey I missed you" she said kissing my neck

I hadn't seen her since we broke up but she was looking nice. She had a see through lace dress and some Black stilettos.Yeah me and TJ was gone have some fun tonight.

I grabbed her and took her in the bathroom I couldn't wait any longer.

I picked her up and sat her on top of the counter. I made sure the door was locked.It wasn't hard to get her dress off.She got off the counter and unbuckled my pants. Then she was on her knees going to work. Man Adrienne was cold with her head game. Just as I started really enjoying the moment I heard my phone ring. On normal circumstances I wouldn't have answered. But it started playing a ringtone that I only had set for family. I grabbed and saw that It was Jada. I thought about not answering but I did.Adrienne stood up looking annoyed.

"Hello."

"Trey Please help me." She whispered it sounded like she was crying

"What wrong where are you?"I asked

"Home." She said

Before she could continue I heard a male in the background yelling. Then I heard screaming and the line went dead.

"Hello." I said looking at the phone.

I had to get to her. It sounded like she was hurt.I swear if that nigga did something to her.. but I didn't drive so how was I supposed to get to her house.

"Adrienne did you drive?"I asked as I was hurriedly getting dressed.

"Yeah why?" she asked looking pissed.

"I just need it." I said getting frustrated that she was asking questions.

She grabbed her keys out of her bag and handed them to me.

I rushed passed her as i rushed to get out of the club i heard people call my name asking me where I was going.

Adrienne's P.O.V

Great how the f*** am I supposed to get home now.

Treys P.O.V

I made it i to Jada's apartments in 20 minutes. I didn't know what apartment she stayed in but luckily I ran to a young girl who knew her. She was so excited that I was Trey Harris she started telling me too much information. Finally she stopped talking and I asked her what apartment she stayed in.

As I walked up to Jada's Apartment door I didn't here anything, I started knocking on the door. There was no answering. I started kicking the door and I heard somebody coming.

"WHO the fuck are you!" A dude who I figured was john said as he opened the door.

"WHERE IS JADA?"

"Oh so you the nigga she been messing with. Trey Muthafucking Harris. Damn Nigga how she pull you.Better yet how long did it take her to fuck you?"

I had enough I bum rushed him and we fell into a coffee table.I started Punching him in the face repeatedly. He dodged one of my punches and got up before I could and tried to kick me. But I was to fast. Before I knew it I had this nigga on the ground passed out. The only thing that stopped me from keep going was that I still had seen no sign of Jada.

"Jada" I yelled as I Walked looking through the apartment. I got to the end of the hall and a door was slightly a jar. I looked closer and I seen her hand. I ran in the room. There was Jada laying on the floor blood everywhere. Her face was bruised her clothes were tore.I tried to wake her but she was unconscious. I checked her chest she was still breathing but it was shallow.I cant believe this nigga did this to her man. I picked her up and carried her out the room. I had to get her to the nearest hospital as soon as I could.

ps. I don't know whether I should keep writing you guys if I don't get any feedback.so please comment /vote