Chapter 45

Jada's P.O.V

"What is the suprise? Baby im tired?" I said whining to Trey as we walked up the stairs. He was covering my eyes with his hands.The Simone and Kaleb were down stairs with my dad and ms.Joy.I heard a door open and Trey walked me into a room.

"Okay open your eyes!" I opened my eyes and looked around the room. The room was a white and had little rattles along the top of the wall. There were two cribs one white and one blue.There were two rocking chairs. The room was just so beautiful.

"Oh my god did you do this all by yourself?" I asked instantly crying

"Kinda Kia helped me with the coloring."

"I freaking Love you Trey!This is beautiful."

"Im glad you like it.I know there a little young for cribs right now so I went out and bought Bassinets so they can sleep in our room."

"Who taught you so much about babys." I said smiling

"The women in my family."

"Well it dont matter who taught Im just happy that you did all of this." I said kissing him

"Lets go get the babies and bring them up here, I know your tired because its late as hell."

We went down stairs and Ms. Joy was talking to the babies.

"You having fun?" I said laughing

"Yes I am.I love my grandbabies." She said

"Well I am beat.Im going to bed " My dad said

"But Im not done playing with the babies."Ms. Joy said

"Joy you can play with them babies tommorow let these two have there little ones to their selfs tonight."

"Oh alright.See you in the morning." Ms. Joy and mY dad said getting up and walking up stairs to the guest room.

I grabbed Simone and Trey grabbed Kaleb as we made our way into the bedroom.

"Aww look at them Trey." I said as we tucked our babies in.

"I know this is a crazy feeling to be a parent but it feels good."

"Yeah it kind of does."

"Im about to go get in the shower.Then Im going to bed."

"Alright." I said making sure the babies were okay ansd then changing my clothes. I couldnt wait to get in my bed to go to sleep. It started to rain just as I made it home and now it was pouring.Perfect sleeping weather if you ask me.I heard vibrating and seen Treys phone lighting up on the nightstand.

I went to grab it.

"Trey?"Michelle's voice saidi Just sighed

"Sweetie Trey's in the shower.Is the reason your calling important?"

"Oh Jada you really make sure the attention stays on you dont you."

"What are you talking about? You know what Ii really dont care me and Trey are at home with our kids. I'll let him know you called." I said hanging up the phone before she could say anything else.

This girl just dont get it.

I cut off the light and layed in the bed. Not even ten minutes later Trey came in and pulled me next to him.

"Your friend called."

"Who?"

"Michelle."

"Oh." he said sounding uninterested

So I let it go. Im soon going to have a talk with him about her because she is truly irritating.

Janessa's P.O.V

I was laying in the bed and could not go to sleep. I love rain but hate lightning and thunder it scares the mess out of me.

I was on my phone looking up random things when all of a sudden my whole room lit up and it felt like the ground was shaking. Oh hell naw I was not about to stay in here. I damn near ran out my bed.

I let my feet direct me and ended up outside of Aaron room. I knocked on the door and then softly opened it.

"Aaron ." I whispered.

"Huh."

"You up?"

"Obviously." He said chuckling

"Can I come in here?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks." I said climbing into his bed a crawling next to him.

We were quiet for a long time as he stared at the ceiling 

"What you thinking about?"I asked

"A little bit of everything to be honest."

"Something wrong?'

"Nah." He said turning and look at me at that moment its started thundering again causing me to jump a little.

"Are you scared?" He asked smiling

"....No." I said pouting

"Yes you are.Its alright Aaron is here." He said pulling me closer to him so that now I was laying in his arms.

We laid there for a minute like that just staring at each other and then dont asked me why I did it but I kissed him.It was long but it wasn't short either. I finally pulled away.

Were quiet

"Janessa why do you keep playing with me?One minute you want the next minute you....."

I kissed him again shut him up this time a little more rough. It wasn't working out to well us kissing laying the way we were laying so he pulled me on top of him as we deepened the kiss.

He slowly moved his hands over my body as we kissed and I didn't know how to feel. But as that next sound of thunder rolled in. I wasn't so scared anymore.

AHHHH SNAPS WHATS GOING ON WITH NESSA AND Aaron AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MICHELLE.SHES ANNOYING RIGHT.WELL ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE OH AND READ MY NEW BOOKS TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THEM.

:)))