Chapter 22

Hey guys!! Okay so I havent been on here in 4ever.This school year is pretty hectic.But im back things have slowed down a little.Anyway thank you for all the support and comments I love reading what you guys think.Shout out to all the New and old readers. Now back to the story.

Jada's P.O.V

My heart was beating extremely fast. This was the first time that me and Mr.Denero would be talking Since I found out he was my father. He invited me and Jason to dinner to explain everything.Which is where I am now. Its such an Akward silence. But thankfully Jason Interuppted it.

"So dad I would love to know why I didnt know that I may have had a sister out here?"Jason said looking at Mr. Denero.

"I didnt know myself son.It was a very complicated situation that I had with your mother Jada.When me and your mother split up she never told me that she was pregnant.When I found out about you it was a year later. I ran into her and she told me your father was Richard who is your sisters father. I just feel terrible.I still have the one picture that she let me have of you" He said pulling it out of his wallet.

I looked at it in Aww. I had to be about 9 months I was standing outside playing.

"Its fine there was no way that you could have known. I know that my mother was a very stubborn person she never brought up my father and when she died I lost all hope of finding out who you were."I said

"Well Im glad that has changed. Im glad I found you.I admit I was being rather sneaky when It came to finding out if you were my daughter.But I had to make sure before I stated something that may have not been true."

"So what do we do Now?" I asked

"We get to know each other as family.You me and Jason.You dont them but you have so much family back in South Carolina. It would be nice if you met them but thats for later. So Jason and Jada I would like to introduce this is your sister and he is your brother."

"I admit it may take a little getting used to but I've always wanted a sister.Its ironic how similar are names are." Jason said

"Yes it is." I said Cracking a smile. Which wasn't the last smile that I had through the rest of the meal.

Dont worry you guys im going to update more right now