Chapter 33

Jada's P.O.V

I went over the wood samples with my client.She was the wife of some big time producers.She kept on looking at my stomach which was a little weird.

"So as you can see you have many diffrent choices Mrs.Sawt." I explained to her as I showed her the book of different wood samples.

I could not wait to get done with her because she was my last client for today and plus I wasnt feeling all to well.The baby kicking me and then on top of that it feel like its sitting on one of my intestines. If thats possible.I'll be finding out the sex of the baby in two weeks and I cant wait to see what im  having because Im tired of calling my baby it.

"Call me Tara and Can I ask you a questions if you dont mind my asking?"

"Sure" I replied

"How many months are you?"

"21 weeks."

"I know you cant wait to have your baby."

"No I cant." I said unconciouslly rubbing my stomach.

"Are you married?"

Damn whats up with this lady asking all these freaking questions.

"No Im engaged. The baby was kind of unexpected so were waiting until after he or shes born and then were getting married."

"I know you wondering why im asking all these questions. But I just love babies. Im actually an instructor for birthing classes."

I took a good look at her I would have never expected that.She had to be about 4 years older than me and she was about 5'7 with caramel skin and a gym body.

"Oh wow I never knew that..." Before I could finish my sentence the baby kicked me hard as hell."Ouch!" I said tensing up.

Before I knew it she was by my side.

"Are you okay sweetie?"

"Yeah Im good its just that this baby is kicking my as...Butt today." I said taking a seat

"You know you dont have to be so proffesional in front of me we must be around the same age.And you know sometimes the baby maybe sitting in the wrong spot or stretching and thats where some of the pain comes from."

"Well I wish the baby would stop stretching."

"How bout you take my card and come to one of my classes. They really do help. And we can finish doing this some other day."

"Are you sure." I asked with relief glad that I could go home.

"Yes well meet up sometime next week."

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed my things and said my goodbyes and then headed to my car.

I was sitting in the car waiting for it to warm up a little when my phone started ringing.I looked at the caller id and it was Dwight.

"Hello."

"Whats up Jay."

"Hey."

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Just tired this freaking baby aint letting me relax today im just ready to go home and chill."

"Im coming over."

"Whatever."

"Moody much."

"Bye." I said hanging up.

As I drove  home. I thought About how it may really have been a mistake with me sleeping with Dwight. Because me and him a great friends and Now that Trey knows what happened he hardly ever wants me around him.

I finally made it home and headed straight for the shower.I through on some jogging pants and a Tank top.Just as I was sitting down and getting comfortable about to atch some tv the door bell rang.

Dangit!

I opened the door and Dwight was standing there with a bag of chipotle.I instantly grabbed and eaded back towards the couch.This was defnitly about to hit the spot.

"Dang Can I get a hi?"

"My bad.' I said gettign up giving him a hug.

"Look at you all pregnant and stuff." He said rubbing my belly.

"So.Im still cute."

He made a face.

"Shut up." I said digging in my chipotle.

Me and Dwight was sitting there talking and watching tv when the door opened and Trey came walking in.

Damit.

He was looking up at first but when he did it was like anger washed over his face. This would be the first time he has seen dwight since you know.

Trey started clenching his jaw.

"Ive been waiting to see yo ass." He said looking at Dwight

Here we go

"Trey babe its not that serious." I said getting up. POW. The baby kicked me shit

I just ignored the pain and stood in front of Trey.

"I could leave if you want me to." Dwight said getting up

"Hell yeah I want you to leave with yo punk ass.You disrespectful as fuck you sleep with my girl then you got the audacity to be chilling with her like shit just peachy."

I started to say something but Dwight interuptted me.

"Listen My dude I know we were wrong and  everything but shit happens it was damn mistake that we both made. So you can chill with all of that. Ima still be around Jada regardless of what go one between you and her."

"Yall need to chill." I said looking at both of them

"Hell Naw im not gone chill the fuck." Trey said with anger written across his face.

Before I knew it they were full blown arguin with me in the middle of them because Trey's ass had somehow made it into Dwights face.

My stomach was not hurting full on. Boom POW!!!

I let out a small scream.I felt like I couldnt even stand anymore.My whole lower abdom was killing me.I almost fell but Trey caught.

"You Good?"Trey asked me with concern

"No im not good."I said full on crying now.

"Im fucking hurting and yall asses want to argue.I already wasnt feeling good and here yall come with this drama making me stressed."

"Why Aint you tell me?"Trey asked

"That dont even matter right now."Dwight said looking at Trey like he was dumb ass hell.

"How bad do it hurt?" He asked

"Bad." I said feeling another pain

"Alright we bout to take you to the hospital."

"Hold up chill dude.Im gone take her to the hospital you can take your ass home."Trey said

"NIgga we gone both take her to the hospital."Dwight said

"Can yall just shut up and can we go!" I yelled already irritated.

Before I knew it Dwight grabbed my coat from the coat hanger andTrey picked me up and we were headed outside.

"We can take my car."Dwight said unlocking the doors to his truck.

Trey sat me in the back and then climbed in the back with me while Dwight got in the front and started driving.

I just layed on Trey still crying because I was scared. This pain was crucial and I just hope that my baby is okay.Trey held me tight as we made our way to the hospital.