Chapter 35

Jada's P.O.V

Okay so life has been chaotic.Me and Trey finally moved in togather.This will be the first day day in the new house.But we won't be by our self for long.The reason why is because

1.Janessa is transferring to UCLA!! I'm proud of my sis for getting in but she has to stay with us until next year because all the dorms are taken.

2.Aaron Trey's brother decided that he wants to come visit us.He's in college also but he finished his semester early so he'll be here for the summer.And it's only april.

This should be interesting.Good thing we got a guest house because I'm making them stay there.It's more than enough room in there and it's two bedrooms.

I couldnt help but watch Trey as he brought the last boxes in.He had his shirt off,sweating and his muscles was just doing numbers.

"Take a picture Jada." Trey said smirking

"huh??" I said snapping out of the zone.

Trey just laughed and took the box upstairs.

I looked around the house.I can't believe this is mine.More like ours.To think about what 2 years was like and now.It's been a drastic change.

I heard the shower running so I know Trey was gone be in there for a minute.

I got up and went into the kitchen.I'm hungry shoot.I just decided to make something simple so I put us on some steakums and fries.

By the the time I was done Trey had came downstairs and was sitting on the couch talking on the phone.I noticed he's been a little more Busy lately.I know he's been working on his music so its whatever.

I maede his plate and brought it to him.

"Thank you." He mouthed

"Umhm" I sat down and started eating.

after about ten minutes he was off the phone and done eating.

"You know Trey I was thinking and I dont want to know what the babies genders are."

"Why?"

"Because I want it to be a surprise."

"How bout you dont know but I still find out."

"Thats fine." I said

"So are you still trying to have that party you was talking about."

"Umm yes I never actually had a house to have a house warming party for.So make sure you invite everybody."

You guys this is a filler chapter im going to update more later.