Chapter 30

I woke up the next morning and looked over at dwight he was knocked out. I looked in his drawer and grabbed some shorts.

I found the shower and got in.I cant believe I had sex with dwight.I got in the shower my mind full of thoughts.When I got out and walked in the room Dwight was laying in the bed awake. I sat on the edge of the bed this was awkward.

"Jada you ain't gotta be scared to touch me.We did what we did but I already know what it is."

"I know I just don't want you to feel no kinda of way."

"Jada it's cool.And I don't want it to be weird between us but you can't lie the sex was good wasn't it?" he said smiling I started blushing.I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"Shut up nasty.And get dressed because I'm hungry."

I walked down the stairs with him not far behind me.I opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a container.I opened up it and smelled it immediately I gagged.I ran for dear life to the bathroom barely making it.That shit smelled horrible.

"You good?" Dwight asked from behind me.

"Yeah but you need to throw that fish away."

"It just got cooked yesterday and when I smelled it smelled fine." I looked in the cabinet and finally found some mouth wash.I rinsed out my mouth and then went back in the kitchen.

3 days later

I sat in my room eating ice cream out of the carton and watching the notebook. I miss Trey horribley and I was also feeling guilty for sleeping with Dwight. Lucklily after that night everything went back the same way it was before we ever did anything.Snot was stuffing up my nose as I wiped my tears.This was ridiculous.Kia walked in the room and sat on my bed with her legs crossed.She was supposed be watching the movie with me after she took a shower.I guess she was done.We sat for about 10 minutes and then I felt like I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom. I sat on the floor next to the toilet.What the freak was going on with me.Kia was standing in the door watching me.

"Jada?"

"Yes"

" Isn't this the 3rd time that you have threw up today."

" Yeah girl I think I got a stomach virus or food poisoning or something."

"And when was the last time you had your period?"she asked.

I let the question register before I jumped up and ran to my room to look at my Calender. The last time I had my period it was December and now where going into the last week of January.

"Your pregnant." She stated

"No" I said dismissing her.

"Um. Yes all you do is eat sleep and cry."

" Could that be because I just broke up with my fiance." I snapped

"Or what about the pudge in your stomach."

"Is there really a pudge?" I said going over to the mirror and turning sideways.

"Oh and lets not forget the mood swings."

"Okay I think you've made your point. "

How could I have let this go unnoticed.I was so caught up in everything that was going on that I missed the signs.It seems like even when I'm not with Trey there's still always a part of him with me.

" I need a pregnancy test ." I said looking at Kia.

She walked out the room and came back and handed me a bag.