Chapter 50

Jada P.O.V

I was so freaking tired me and Trey have been interviewing people all week to become a nanny for the twins. With both of us back at work we need one bad but unfortunatley everybody that we come in contact with is weird crazy or something that I dont want around my kids.So for now Kia I guess is going to have to be my baby sitter.

I walked into my office to happy that I was finally at back at work. I am actually the new event planner and I am to happy. Im too excited to plan something. I looked at my computer and seen that there was a vase of flowers.

There was a card on there so I opened

Love you baby girl

Just wanted to tell you enjoy you first day

and hurry back home to daddy

-Trey :)

I laughed at the note he silly as hell but I fell special. Yep today gone be good for me I can already tell today was gone be my day.

Janessa's P.O.V

I had just got home and was putting my shorts and tank. I wasn't planning on going anywhere tonight. Harris went home for a week and that's when I realized how much I really liked him. I freaking miss him a lot. He doesn't know how I feel about him yet and I cant wait until he gets home.

I was laying in my bed about to to turn on the TV when I heard the front door close.I jumped up and ran into the living room.

I got up and seen Forrest.Before I knew it I had jumped in his arms.

"I missed you."

" I missed you too." he said resting his head in the crook of my neck.Man How I missed the sight of this dude.We sat down on the couch.

"So what are you doing back?"

"I didn't see the point of staying another day."

"Oh." I said suddenly feeling nervous.I started fidgeting.

"Whats on your mind?" He said looking at me with curiosity. Ugh Okay its now or never.

"I was thinking about us a lot and I really like you so I want to try and see if we'll work." I said really fast.

"Repeat what you said." He said smirking.

"I want to be your girl." I said smacking my lips.

"Is that right." He said pulling me into his lap so that I was now straddling him and looking directly at him.

"I mean if you dont still feel the same way I understand.."I rambled on

"Janessa ssh Im still feeling you heavy a week is definitely not going to change that."He said biting his lip

As quick as he finished that sentence. We were kissing. I missed his touch as he ran his hands up under my shirt.What if we were moving to fast? That quickly went out of my head as he started kissing my neck and down to my breast.What the hell I dont even remember when my shirt came off.

It was like our bodies were moving at their own rhythm. I could feel him harden up under me as he pulled my hips closer to him.

I moaned as he unclasped my bra and started attacking my nipples. That made me go crazy. Our clothes were coming off as we continued to do what we were doing.

"Your sure you want to do this?" He asked me out of breath

I just shook my head yes. I wanted him so bad right now and we were together now so I highly doubt that I will regret it.

He picked me up and we made our way into the bedroom.

"Lay down for me."He said putting me down on the bed. I scooted to the top of the bed and watched as he took of his boxers.My eyes got big. He was extremely big not that I was complaining or anything.He came and crawled in between my legs making me want him more and more. I lifted up as he pulled off my panties.

I was hot all all over.As he roamed his hands over my body.Suddenly I jumped a little as he stuck his finger in my girl.But I was prepared as he added another and slowly massaged my clit.

"Damn baby you this wet for me?" he asked looking at me with so much lust.I was about to answer.When he stuck his tongue in me.As he continued to suck and lick me. I was getting to excited.He just kept on and wouldn't stop. It didn't take long for my legs to start shaking and my back to arch as I came.Which he stayed and licked it all up.

He then came back up and kissed me.He kept pressing his tip on my lips but never entering.

"Please..." I begged

"Tell me what you want?" He said his voice deep and filled with lust

"..I want you in me." Just as I got that sentence out he plunged into my wetness.He was stroking slow long and hard. I bit my lip trying to hold back the scream.

"Don't hold back." He said stroking harder and faster than he was before. I was scratching his back and he bit my neck.

I screamed as he went deeper in me with each thrust. He just felt so good inside of me.It was my turn now I figured since he was doing all the work. I turned us over and slowly slid down on his shaft.I just sat still for a minute getting familiar with the feel.But then I started bouncing up and down. I was riding him like I would never get the d again. I grabbed his arms and forced them to his side.He looked at me smirking as I kept riding him.That didn't last long as he grabbed my hips so that every time I came back down. He could push me himself further and harder into me.

He moaned and started grunting as I moved slower and we started kissing. He picked me up and put me on all fours.I had never tried this position before so it was all new.

"You think you in charge now?" He asked me in a tone that was unfamiliar.

"I am in charge." I said biting my lip and looking back at him.

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him rougher than usual.I was liking this. He thrusted his self in me long and hard and went ham. I grabbed on to the sheets as he thrusted into me with so much passion.

"Grab my hair." I moaned He did as he was told and I started matching every thrust as I threw it back at him.

"Baby Im about to cum."I screamed as I reached a point of pleasure that I never had before.

He quickly flipped us over and slid right back into me. I wrapped my legs around him tighter as he slowed down his past and we kissed. I held on to him for dear life as we both came togather. We were both breathing heavy. He layed in between my legs and bit his lips and layed his head on my chest. That was amazing.