Chapter 47

Trey's P.O.V

I pull up in front of the club.Since its late theres not alot of people outside. I sigh as I get out the car. I put on my hoodie and Glasses.I dont want to chance being recognized.I start walking towards the door but get the distracted as Im walking. I here a giggle I turn in the direction.

I almost keep walking until I slowly realize that its Michelle laughing. Wtf is she doing out here.I start walking closer. Some dude is standing in between her legs and her dress is damn near pulled up to her stomach.Here he we go I say under my breathe as Im walking up.

Clearly this gets their attention as soon as Michelle sees me she pushes the dude slightly.

"Trey!" She yells as she tries to make her way over to me but almost falls.I walk over to her and help her up.

"Michelle what are you doing?"

"I didn't think you'd pick me up.So I figured I'd find another ride.But your here now." She said laying her head on my chest.

"Man come on about to take you home."

"I could easily take her." Ole dude say finally.

"Naw she good. I got her." I say as I start walking her towards my car. I get her in the backseat and then I get in.I dont know why this girl insists on doing stupid shit.

I start driving.

"You know Michelle yo ass gone end up getting hurt one day.You with a different do everyday it seem like."

I look in the rear view mirror and she is looking out the window.

"Im for real." I say

"Umhmm."

I just continue driving because this chick just aint getting it.The rest of the drive Its silent. I look at the clock its 3:45.Damn Im bout to take my ass home as soon as I drop her off. Luckily Im only about 5 Minutes away from her apartment.As I pull up in the parking lot I contemplate on rather I need to help her up stairs. But before I can make up my mind she climbs over the seat. I look at her funny and then even more crazy because she is sitting in the passenger seat with just Lingerie on.

"Trey dont look at me like that." She says in almost a whisper as she rubs my leg slowly.

"Michelle what are you doing?"

"You Know what  I want Trey you can just give it to me now or I can just take it." She says climbing into my lap and starts to kiss my neck.

Its like Im stuck. Im just trying to wrap my head around wtf is happening. Realization hits when I feel her going for my belt buckle.

"Get the fuck off Michelle." I say pushing her into the passenger seat.

"Whats wrong Trey?" She asks with almost a hurt expression on her face.

I let out a laugh.

'This whole thing is wrong. I have a fiancee that I love. I was just trying to help you out when you said you needed a ride."

"But Trey.."

"Naw You need to get out my car. Was yo ass really drunk." I ask realizing that she lost the clumsiness of her drunk self when we left the club.

She just sits there for 5 minutes staring at me.

"What the fuck Michelle get out." I say grabbing her stuff from the back and throwing it in her lap.

"Fine." She says grabbing her things and slamming the door.

I put my head in my hands and breathe to calm my self down. Jada gone kick Michelle ass if she find this out. I dont even know what she thought was about to happen.I start up my car and leave.