Chapter Eleven - Two Secrets

Has anybody told you that your heart is an eagle? - Alexandra Vasiliu

"Can you both keep a secret?" Frank sounding a bit nervous.

Gerard nods and looks over at me, I nod, too. "You sound worried, are you alright?"

Frank nods, too, "Yeah, I'm just freaking out, it's totally fine." He chuckles, nervously. "Okay, so, maybe I was driving around my dad's old car and accidentally hit Mrs. Colin's car at the school... I got away before anyone noticed! There's no proof, and there's not even a noticeable scratch on my dad's car. I just need to calm down, oh my God."

My eyes widened, "You're only fifteen, though!"

"Yeah!" Gerard chimed. "But that means that you'll be suspected even less. Dude, you're lucky they haven't replaced that parking lot cameras after Pete spray painted the last ones." I was surprised Gerard was so on board with Frank with what happened. But they're best friends, and that's what friends do. They're on each other's side.

This was huge dirt. It could get Frank expelled and Gerard suspended for not telling anyone. I felt terrible for thinking this. Frank was noticeably upset, and needed friends to calm him down. "Are you okay though? That's actually really scary."

He nods, "It was. I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest." His hand rubbed his face, as he sighed. "Fuck."

Gerard rested a hand on Frank's shoulder, "It's alright. It's not as bad as that one time Ray stole the janitor's keys and vandalized homeroom during spring break!" This made Frank chuckle a bit, lightening him up.

"Hey, Y/n?" Gerard looked over at me.

"What's up?"

"Do you want hang out another time? I'm sorry, if my mom was home you could come inside, but we're not allowed to have girls in when she's not home."

I laugh, "Yeah, that's totally fine. Feel better, Frank, you're gonna be okay." I stood up with them, and we went our separate ways.

I heard Frank say to Gerard, "Maybe she's cooler than I thought. A smile appeared on my face.

That night, I wrote two secrets in an empty notebooks. Frank crashed into the principal's car, and Ray is the one who vandalized homeroom. Was this enough? It couldn't be enough. Hayley would want something huge, and personal. Hayley wants to destroy them completely.