Chapter Two - School Of Gangs

If I could describe happiness to you, I wouldn't choose words. - Alexandra Vasiliu

That boy, Gerard, sits next to me in almost all my classes. He stares at me, and makes me feel like I'm in the spotlight at all times. I have to think a hundred and thirty times before I do anything.

I don't think he means anything by it. Probably staring off into space. I go out of my way to avoid attention, and he's making it worse.

He smiled at me earlier, he did have a very pretty smile. I've never talked to him before, though. Facing all these students, I realize I haven't talked to any of them. They all have unique point of views and experiences and I know nothing of any of them.

I can't breathe when I think about it too much.

Gerard probably didn't even know my name. I knew a bunch about him though, just because his friend group was loud and sat near me. He had a brother who was still in Middle School, but would be coming up to High School in the fall of this year.

He was friends with three other guys, excluding his brother. Apparently they were a 'gang' and did bad boy stuff. Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? But when you're seventeen, you do ridiculous stuff.

There were other 'gangs' and I tried to steer clear of all of them. They had names, like Fall Out Boys or something along those lines. There were four boys in that gang. Paramore was the only one I knew of that had a girl. She was really cute, and was nice to me.

I may have had a crush on her at one point, but the emotions faded as well as our interactions.

MCR was the acronym for the gang that Gerard was in. They had a hide-out that all the other gangs were bent on finding. Probably just to crash the place to prove some kind of point.

And I just so happened to know where it was. Gerard's little friend, Frank, he was only fifteen but they were best friends, but he had a huge mouth and couldn't keep quiet for the life of him. So when Frank was describing the place to Ray, I almost immediately knew where it was.

Of course, I would never go there, or tell anyone.