Chapter Three - Dirt

Hold my hand, please. I don't want to fall from the planet of never-ending dreams. - Alexandra Vasiliu

I was at my locker when a familiar girl walked up to me. Hayley Williams. Her hair was now bleach blonde, it used to be orange. Both fit her well. "Hey, it's been awhile."

"Yeah," I nod, somehow finding my voice. Despite not having feelings for her anymore, she still got to me. "So, what do you want?" I knew she wouldn't be talking to me if there wasn't something she wanted.

She smiles, "You know me too well." Her eyes scan me up and down. "I'm glad I'm not the only one not into pleasantries. I know out of everyone in this hell hole, you're the one who has dirt on everyone." I nod, she isn't wrong. I spend most of my time listening, and observing. Watching spy movies as a kid probably didn't do me any good.

"I want to know what you have on MCR," she put simply. "Enough to end their reputation, have them shunned completely."

My eyes widen a little, "That's asking a little more than what I can give." I wanted to know how they pissed Hayley off enough to this extent.

She laughs, "People trust you, Y/n. You're the quiet girl who lets people step on her to get their way. People like them eat the fuck out of that! I believe you're the only one who can get the information I want." She paused for a moment and I thought quietly. People have asked me for dirt and secrets all the time, it wasn't new, but this was an entire mission. A whole act.

"What would I get out of helping you?" I close my locker, and lean against it, folding my arms.

Hayley wears a smirk, pulling out a bag, "I would make it worth your while." I take a peak inside and look back up at her.

"Okay, I'll do it," I nod. Maybe we both know each other too well. We both have something each other need.

With a nod she walks away as if we had never been talking. She was so discreet about everything she did. I look over my shoulder and smile a little. Sometimes it's hard to shake old feelings.