Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Leila P.O.V
(I'll start calling her Leila from now on)

What? He wants me sent home?

Another guard came over to us. He gave me and my mom a brief nod "Whenever you're both ready, I'll escort both of you back home"

My eyes widened. He can't do this! Aaron needs help! Well, maybe not my help but... I have to stay and try to do something at least!

Um, Yes I do. Though I think you should head home. Listen to dad okay? No offence but I'm sure you won't be able to help much. And I promise, if I get out of this alive, I'll tell you every single detail about what happened.

I huffed.

Yea, none taken. And... Hmm, not such a bad idea. Ok, you promise. And by the way, you WILL get out of this alive.

He just chuckled in response.

"What's Aaron saying?" Dad asked, interrupting me from replying Aaron. "Should I just ignore the people gathered downstairs and just barge in?"

Mom's eyes widened. "Easy John" she consoled, patting his back. "we can't do that. Some of them are innocent. It would be unfair to make them be a part of this"

I nodded my head at that. "Mom's right, some people are innocent"

Dad groaned "Fine, I'll just ask some of my men to get them out and then I'll barge in,"

He gave me and mom a forced smile, to hide his frustration before walking off to gather his men.

Mom sighed. "Don't worry, I know he'll do the right thing"

I nodded. I hope so.

Don't worry, our Dad's the best. He knows what he's doing. Now get your butt out of here. Jannet's looking for you. Aaron's voice filthered through my mind.

Ok

"Let's go" I nodded firmly to mom. "Jannet's looking for me"

Thomas, who had been beside us the entire time, nodded his head immediately "Right this way"

We followed him into a black car parked a few blocks away from my old house and entered it.

"Take them home Albert. Orders from boss" Thomas said to the driver.

The driver - named Albert nodded his head and started the engine. Soon, we were off. Away from my ex-house.

Once we were in the woods, mom turned around to face me, sighing happily. "Your other siblings can't wait to meet you!" She said, her face flushed with excitement.

I grimaced at the thought of that. I was nervous! Who wouldn't be right? "What are their names again?" I asked. I think it'd be better if I memorised them.

"Haven't Aaron told you yet? That boy..." mom shooked her head, "It's okay, I'll introduce them again. So, Austin is the oldest among all of you, then there's Aaron, you've met him before. Axel is 3rd, you're 4th and Loreal's last"

"How old is Loreal?" I asked curiously.

"3" mom smiled.

Oh.My.Gosh!!

I've got a 3 year old sister!!! I've always wanted to know what it's like having a younger sister. Looks like my dreams are finally becoming reality.

I grinned, "I can't wait to meet them"

*****

I drummed my fingers against my thighs. We've been driving for the past hour and it dosen't seem like we'd be stopping anytime soon. I was getting bored.