Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Leila P.O.V

She looked at me confusedly. "No. Of course not"

"Then how did I get them?" I asked, feeling even more confused.

Mom wrinkled her nose. "That, I'm not sure. As far as I know, none of you had combined genes. Either one of you become a gypsy or a wolf. Which dosen't make sense as to where the wings would have come from"

"Gypsies aren't meant to have wings?"

Mom shooked her head. "Neither do wolf's"

"We're here," Albert's deep voice said, making me lose focus on our main issue.

"Ok!" mom chirped.

"We'll ask your dad later okay? When he gets home" mom whispered to me before opening the car door.

I nodded & smiled "okay"

She grinned. "Alrighty then! Let's get going now"

I nodded my head & thanked the driver before hopping out of the car. He must be exhausted! We've driven for miles!

"Why does Aaron go to the shopping mall back there when he lives so far away? Isn't there a nearby shopping mall here?" I asked mom, suddenly recalling my first encounter with Aaron was at the shopping mall near my ex-house.

Mom laughed. "Of course there is. Aaron was just helping out a friend of his for a few weeks so he stayed there for the time being"

My mouth formed an o-shape. Yeah, that makes sense.

"We'll continue our little Q&A session later okay?" Mom asked.

"Alright"

"Well, this is our house" mom showed me, pointing to a huge house.

I gaped. "That huge?"

She laughed seeing my expression. "Yes sweetie. Your dad is the leader among all the wolf's so we tend to have pack meetings & stuff. Over a hundred people will come so we'd have to have enough space for them all"

"I see..."

"Well, let's get inside" mom said, walking up to the front steps & knocking on the door.

A moment later, the door opened showing a petite old lady "Mrs Arianna" she greeted, when she saw mom. "Welcome home"

"Thank you Diana." Mom smiled back.

"Who is this lovely girl you have with you?" Diana asked, once we've entered & she's safely shut the door behind us.

"She's my daughter, Leila. Do you remember?"

Diana thought for a moment "ah yes, I remember. Always planning on playing pranks on everyone. Naughty little girl" She looked at me. "You've definitely grown my child, beautiful indeed! Just like your mother!"

"Uh.. thanks" I replied, smiling rather awkardly.

"Diana is one of the longest servant who's been working here. She's been here ever since Austin was born" mom explained to me. Then she turned to Diana. "Now, where are the kids?"

"They are in their respective rooms Mrs. Said you were too long" she chuckled, "um, if you may, I'll excuse myself now"

Mom waved her hand dismissively. "Get some rest now, you look worn out"

She thanked my mom, gave me one last smile & hobbled off.

Once she was out of sight, mom turned to face me. "C'mon, let's go meet your siblings. They're upstairs"