Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hailey P.O.V

My eyes immediately widen. How did he know I was sneaking through his mind?

"uh.. how did -"

"Hailey! what in the world are you doing!?" Esmeralda shrieked as she stormed over to me. Her eyes caught his figure who was beside me "geez, found someone I see?" she smirked.

"so, care to introduce yourself? you must be really special if my sister is interested in you" Esmeralda asked while smiling sweetly at him. I rolled my eyes. Must she seriously say that?

He seemed to tense up a little when Esmeralda said I was her sister but covered it quickly "I'm Aaron," he paused to look at me. "nice to meet you"

It took me a while to register his name in my head, and when I did, I gaped at him. He is Aaron? he's Leila's - my brother? how could that be?

He noticed my shocked and confused face but just smiled reassuringly at me.

What in the world did that mean?

"you guys do make a cute couple. Actually, you both do look alike somehow" Esmeralda observed, looking at us both thoroughly.

"yes, we've realised that ourselves," Aaron replied quickly , giving her a brief nod.

Esmeralda nodded and stared at him for a few seconds "you're cute and I'd love to stay and chat longer but we've got to go and get ready for Hailey's birthday party later so - oh wait, we could invite you! right Hailey?" Esmeralda asked, shaking me excitedly at her sudden -not- wonderful idea.

"oh wait a second, why am I even asking you? of course you're going Aaron! here, this is my sisters phone number, text her or something so she'll have your number in return and she'll inform you all the details!" Esmeralda smiled triumphantly as she handed Aaron my phone number.

WTH!?

Okay, well maybe that wasn't such a bad idea. I'll be able to find out more information if I meet him again right? he'll probably be able to tell me something then. 

Something... something... something...

"I can't believe she's daydreaming in front of a cute boy," I heard Esmeralda sigh dramatically, making me snap out of my current state.

I looked at Aaron who had an amused look on his handsome face. I smiled sheepishly at him "sorry,"

"don't worry, it's nothing, Leila does tend to daydream alot" he smirked, whispering the last part.

I immediately stopped smiling at him and looked away. It suddenly didn't feel right at all. He's supposed to be my brother!

The world sometimes...

"Esmeralda, let's go now" I tugged her arm.

"okay okay, you were the one who started it anyway," she pointed out, then turned to Aaron "remember to text my sister!" she reminded him one last time before heading of to the opposite direction.

I didn't even turn back once to say goodbye. 

××××××××××

I'm sorry it's short. It's just, I want to do someone else's P.O.V at the next chappie...

and not to forget...

Happy New Year everyone. I'm posting this (my country's timing; 11:38pm) so it's almost 2014!!!! *squeals* I know though that some of you'll have already welcomed 2014 earlier than me. So HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! hope this year would be much much muchhh better!!

and another thing is...

my school is reopening this Thursday ): and I'm starting a new school. Please wish me luck

☆☆2014☆☆

NurGomez xx