Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Leila P.O.V

"How are you dad?! What happened?" I asked the moment I reached him.

He looked really bad. He had a big cut on his left cheek & his eyes looked swollen. His body was no better. It looked bloodied & battered.

"Oh dad...I'm so sorry" I gasped, looking at his condition. "I should've stayed & helped"

ugh, this is all my fault.

It's not your fault Leila. Aaron's firm voice filtered through my mind.

Aaron! I gasped immediately looking up at him. I can't believe I'd totally forgotten about you.

Thanks for the concern he grimanced but smiled anyway when I gave him a big bear hug.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I whispered after pulling away from him.

"Not so sure. I think we should wait for everybody" Including dad he added.

I sighed. Ok fine, I'll wait. But I was dying to know what happened. Argh.

I kno-

"Uh... sorry to break anything going on here" Axel said interrupting me & Aaron "But what's going on between the two of you? something's weird happening. I can feel some sort of weird thing"

You haven't told him have you? Aaron asked, smirking while shaking his head.

I shooked my head. Nope.

"They're talking telephically that's why" Austin explained grinning.

Axel's jaw dropped. "What? Talking telephically? How's that possible?" Then he frowned "And how do you know about it & I don't?" He asked Austin, pointing an accusing finger in my direction "I thought I was your favourite brother!" He cried.

Oh boy he got that wrong. Aaron chuckled.

I just shooked my head.

Boys... typical.

"Well..." Austin shrugged. "If you'd spent more time hanging out with her rather than going out shopping with your girlfriend, I'm sure you'd have known too" he smirked folding his arms.

Axel huffed & looked at us, ignoring Austin "So is it cool? How does it work?" He asked cooly.

"We're not exactly sure. For now. But at the moment, we're able to communicate in each other's mind." I shrugged.

"Wicked aweso-"

"-you'll be going to the library to find out about it. We need to know what both of you are capable of, having this bond between you. And why it happened." Dad interrupted, looking at me & Aaron seriously. "Please do your best to find out"

Aaron nodded his head. "We will dad. You can count on us" he said, looking at me with determination.

Dad smiled. "With that being said, I'll be off to my room now. If you guys need anything, just knock. So please try not to need me now" he chuckled. "oh, also. Leila?"

"Yes?"

"I'll tell you everything you need to know soon. But I would like your mother," dad asked, glancing in mom's direction; not that she was far off, beside him actually "to discuss some matters. With all all of you infact." He stated looking at all 4 of us.

"Meeting room in an hour" mom nodded pointing to her watch. "Chop chop kids."

And with that being said, mom & dad left to go to their room, leaving me, Austin, Aaron & Axel alone. Loreal was in her room sleeping. I guess playing at the playground just now really drained out all her energy.