Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Leila P.O.V

"Sooo... from what I'm hearing, you were a quiet, unpopular girl back in your old school?" Jessie, Austin's girlfriend asked, looking at me for confirmation.

I nodded my head slowly. It sounded awful hearing it aloud but truth be told. I am a plain, boring girl. Nobody noticed me back then.

"That won't do" Darla, Axel's girlfriend continued, tapping her head thoughtfully. "You're going to start school next week right?"

I nodded again.

"Which means..." she pursed her lips. "We're going to need to get you a makeover pronto"

"First impressions are always important" Jessie continued, nodding approvingly at Darla's suggestion. "We'll make you the hottest newbie in school!" She grinned. "You up for it?" She asked. "We'll need to start immediately. You only have a week and we have soo much to do!"

The two of them looked at me eagerly, waiting for my response to all their suggestions. It was all lovely really and I couldn't wait to start.

And judging by what their wearing this precise moment, I could tell they had really good fashion sense. Austin did a splendid job calling them over to help me out and sort out my new life.

They arrived almost immediately after Austin and Axel texted them. After getting to know each other a little more, I realised Darla could be a little over-dramatic at times and Jessie can be a little too loud, but other than that, both of them were awfully sweet and were willing to help.

Not to mention the fact that both of them were freaking gorgeous I felt like a total garbage sitting next to them.

"I guess we could start today?" I finally replied.

Both of their smiles widen.

"Let's get moving then!" Jessie suddenly shrieked, hopping off the couch.

"We're going to have so much fun, just you wait!" Darla grinned before joining Jessie.

*****

We practically begged Austin to take us to the mall which he agreed after much persuasion from Jessie.

"I'll fetch you girls at 7? Is that enough time?" He asked, after he'd arrived outside the entrance of the mall.

"8 would be better" Jessie replied. "I'll text you later baby. Bye now. Love you!" she rushed, planting a brief kiss on Austin's cheek before opening the car door.

"Thanks Austin" me and Darla chorused before hopping out of the car.

"No problem. Stay safe! Look after my baby sister okay?" He replied before zooming off.

"Awweeee... he's just met you and he's already so protective!" Darla laughed, grabbing my hand as we walked in the mall.

"Ok, so let's get down to business." Jessie clapped her hands. "What do we want to do first?" She thought aloud.

"We should do her hair first? Then we'll go look for clothes. Then shoes" Darla suggested.

I gaped. "My hair? What's wrong with it? I thought we were just shopping for clothes!"

"Nothing's wrong with your hair hon. I just thought we could trim it abit and give you some bangs & highlight" Darla replied quickly. "You did say you wanted to change. Hair plays a big role in that...."

"Do you trust us?" Jessie asked, her eyes staring intendly at me.

I looked back at her. Oh well, what's the worse that can happen?